mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #41 *sticks a pencil up gackt camui's nose so it goes into her (or whats left of) brain* silent yet effective...
*sticks a pencil up gackt camui's nose so it goes into her (or whats left of) brain* silent yet effective...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 28, 2007 #42 *ties a piece of cement to Gackt and pushes her in a lake*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #43 Why is everybody attacting me!? *sneaks slowly up behind Kat and cuts her neck open with a garrat(sp?)* I know thats off
Why is everybody attacting me!? *sneaks slowly up behind Kat and cuts her neck open with a garrat(sp?)* I know thats off
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #44 *tears gackt's head off* ha!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #45 *steps on mystery's neck crushing the adams apple keeping your from breathing!"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 28, 2007 #46 *shoves a flag pole through Gackt*
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 28, 2007 #47 Zetta-beam!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 28, 2007 #48 Jedi knight you to death
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 29, 2007 #49 I summon....TURE KB! you are now dead! Thank you for useing stop-and-drop!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 29, 2007 #50 I play DBSK - Hug untill you are driven to kill yourself
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor May 29, 2007 #51 A gigantic boombox falls out of nowhere and crushes you. The irony is that it's playing your favorite song. :3
A gigantic boombox falls out of nowhere and crushes you. The irony is that it's playing your favorite song. :3
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 29, 2007 #52 I repeat,ZETTA-BEAM!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 29, 2007 #53 Itell DBSK you said something bad about the members and let them handle you
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 29, 2007 #54 All the asians die out. :O!
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 29, 2007 #55 pokes hydra
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 30, 2007 #56 Let a vampire bite you
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #57 *beats EC to death with a picture of MC the Max*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #58 *removes the emo from Kat* Omg no live?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #59 O.O O NO HE DIN'T! XD *slaps Hydra with a giant dead fish*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 30, 2007 #60 *slaps Kat with a giant trout* SLIMY KILL. 8D