KILL! the last poster

Kat said:
*beats EC to death with a picture of MC the Max*
Hey no fair!!! I know you upset about what that girl said about you baby Jaejoong and his group but don't take it out on me & my boys.

Ok I strick you down with a magic staff
 
Ahhh(You guys don't have to be so harsh)

Ok attack you with a ice sword
 
O_O

*watches the madness and accidently throws poison in the thread*
 
Throws a busted sword
 
Set road side bomb around your house
 
(Casts a protect & shell spell on SS501, Shinhwa, M.C The Max, Eve, and Super Juniors..oh wait...Click-B, smax, H.o.T, and whatever that group where eun ji won and kang sang hoon are in.)

Ok watch yo destory DBSK and uses Mega Flare on you
 
*kills Kat by accidentally giving her too many sleeping pills to calm her down*
 
Uses Aeris limit to protect M.C The Max, SS501, & Super Juniors....they our future we need them. Shinhwa gettng too up in age anyway.

Ok then I uses my dark knights of shadow realm and let them with full force attack you and uses tons of spells to fight you off
 
*still watches as the black hole sucks them all up, including Empress*

(Black holes can suck up LIGHT. Do you think simple magic can prevent that? XD)
 
I'm thy empress I have powers you never could dream of.

Guard grab you and destory you piece by piece
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top