KILL! the last poster

is that all your going to "try" and kill anyone with?
is these damn asians?

well then....
i guess i'll have to kill them all off with real music.

X3

*summons Evanescence*
oops....guess in accidentally won the game.
=/
evanescence.jpg
 
I shall kill you and them and anyone else for that matter with Isu's screaming...I mean singing!

Go Isu!!! Hit that high note!!!!!!!

Search_a_love-19760709.jpg
 
Tie up a piece of ham to Kat and let out a pack of lions to attack her.
 
Summon the powers of a forgotten kingdom of darkness and have every ghost dark knight destory you and traps you in a dark world inwhich you cannot escape with nothing but gay chics trying to rapped you and no sun.
 
Takes a lot of old cds that I hate and throw them at you :p
 
Summons thy vampire prince and makes him eats the cyclops then after he done feeding on the cyclops he shall eat you.
 
Let Fan girls jumped you
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top