Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #1 Here is my Jaejoong pic thread. Jaejoong little brother and sister His birth mother Still not done!!! Way more to come
Here is my Jaejoong pic thread. Jaejoong little brother and sister His birth mother Still not done!!! Way more to come
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #2 Here is more!!! Still not done
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 17, 2007 #3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #4 Still more to come! So far we half way done, lol Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 17, 2007 #5 More.....
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 17, 2007 #6 Whoa that was a cool cell in the second post... Nice ones from both of you!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 17, 2007 #7 You are very welcome! I have more.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #8 I have a pic of his new phone too. I might post it later Ok more, Still more to come
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 18, 2007 #9 Hmmmmm tell me when you get tired
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 18, 2007 #10 I'm almost done, just a few more left
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 18, 2007 #11 This is so fun Empress! Moving one!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 18, 2007 #12 Wow everyone going to mad about all these pics we posting all at once. Almost done, just a few more Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 18, 2007 #13 Okay here are some more...again lol
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 18, 2007 #14 EmpressCrystal said: I have a pic of his new phone too. I might post it later Click to expand... SUGOI!!! Gackt Camui said: Hmmmmm tell me when you get tired Click to expand... I'll let you know in a few weeks... These are ALL really good!
EmpressCrystal said: I have a pic of his new phone too. I might post it later Click to expand... SUGOI!!! Gackt Camui said: Hmmmmm tell me when you get tired Click to expand... I'll let you know in a few weeks... These are ALL really good!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 18, 2007 #15 He is so smexy!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 18, 2007 #16 Yay, more pics. Lol, maybe we will get some new members for posting this. Ok I'm done, unless you guys want to see my group photos of him?
Yay, more pics. Lol, maybe we will get some new members for posting this. Ok I'm done, unless you guys want to see my group photos of him?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 18, 2007 #17 Maybe...Gackts already up and so isn't Miyavi. They are all so sexy
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 18, 2007 #18 YeapI agree with you on that ;res
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 18, 2007 #19 Gackt....I am sorry Miyavi and Kim...he takes the cake....
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 18, 2007 #20 GRAAAHHH!! Stupid slow Internet! Like half of the new pics don't even work!!!!