Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #41 Yeap And as for the pics, I post some tomorrow...right now I'm kinda in a hurry so I can't uplod anything today.
Yeap And as for the pics, I post some tomorrow...right now I'm kinda in a hurry so I can't uplod anything today.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 24, 2007 #42 *faintsatthesightofthepictures* Congratulations you 2 i beleive i have died and found heaven What band is this guy from again?
*faintsatthesightofthepictures* Congratulations you 2 i beleive i have died and found heaven What band is this guy from again?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #43 DBSK (Dongbangshinki)his stage name is Hero
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 24, 2007 #44 I thought he looked familiar DBSK is pretty good
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #45 Here more pics!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 25, 2007 #46 Nice ones!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 26, 2007 #47 Agreed
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 26, 2007 #48 ...Copycat
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 26, 2007 #49 Lol!!!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 27, 2007 #50 Im sorry Fawkes , can i make it up by giving ya want a poney? everyone else wants one LOL
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 27, 2007 #51 Anyone got any pics. I will post some later
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 28, 2007 #52 OK, I'll goo... I mean, I'l use my 1337 powers to find some~!