Kimahri

lol, i never used kimahri much...i found him pretty hopless :P
 
Kimahri seemed almost useless to my game. The only time I actually liked him was Lanceting all those moves vs. his brothers late in the game. That battle was a lot easier than people told me.
 
It is pretty easy. Lancet the abilites, then heal with items and attack for a while. It's pretty easy, but it's mostly for the abilities.
 
Hydra said:
It is pretty easy. Lancet the abilites, then heal with items and attack for a while. It's pretty easy, but it's mostly for the abilities.

Dude, I know. xD I already beat the game. I was saying how much easier it was.
 
Lol, yeah. XD

I tried an Kimahri-Only challenge a few weeks ago. I got up to Yunalesca before I had to stop. -_-" Always get her to her "Mega-Death" form, and the overwhelming attacks against my then weak Kimahri made me quit, lol.
 
Hydra said:
Lol, yeah. XD

I tried an Kimahri-Only challenge a few weeks ago. I got up to Yunalesca before I had to stop. -_-" Always get her to her "Mega-Death" form, and the overwhelming attacks against my then weak Kimahri made me quit, lol.


That was going to be my next challenge...either that or the Yuna Only Challenge Hydra; but with XII coming out in < 3 weeks...well - you know! XD
 
Kimahri has a wierd grid on the expert version. On the beginners grid he has a larger portion of the sphere grid.

Because of the possiblities of the expert grid I just have him wondering down any old path on the grid. He is a bit of everything at the moment on my current game save. But he isn't excelling in anything.
 
lol. kimahri is small ronso. leave home, leave family, weakling ronso, yenke and biran tought little kimahri much at time of horn molt. lololol
 
i had him follow tidus round the sphere grid....towards the end of the game, i stopped using him...i always tried to have all characters do something every fight, but it got a bit annoying...and i stopped doing it
 
thats because he isnt realy..however iv almost comleted the sphere grid with everyone, so it dusnt really mater anymore...tidus has finished it but....cept for ultima and something else....i need lvl 4 key speres and dont know where to get them :(
 
thats because he isnt realy..however iv almost comleted the sphere grid with everyone, so it dusnt really mater anymore...tidus has finished it but....cept for ultima and something else....i need lvl 4 key speres and dont know where to get them :(

Bribe Chimera Brains in the Calm Lands 194000 and they should give 2 LV 4 Key Spheres. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top