Kimahri

Well, I didn't think much of him as a character, but when it comes to battle-wise, he's definetly underrated by many.
 
See, I thought the exact opposite. He basically doesn't have his own portion of the sphere grid, and his overdrives I found pretty weak. Even Nova doesn't do that much damage (max 99k, but only one hit.) But I liked his character and performance in the game.

'You have angered Kimarhi - the spirits of the Ronso will guide Kimarhi's spear!' - Kick ass! :0)>
 
Agreed. I didn't like him on the SG. But then again, I really don't favor the Blue Mage class either. He does have sizeable stats if you use him, but the thought of him tagging along behing someone else on the SG just didn't fit me.
 
You could also turn him into most anything, from his place on the grid. A black mage, a white mage, a frontal attack, along with his Lancet and gaining ablities, he's certainly customizable. Which makes him good for about anything. Once you complete your grid with your three main characters though, he really won't matter much though.
 
Kimahri is versatile, like Hydra said, which is why many people don't care for him (they don't understand how to use him). He starts near the center of the Sphere Grid, allowing many options.

Wakka's grid...<3
 
Cross Tidus's and Aurons grids together with each of them, and they'll have enough strength with ultimate weapons to kill most anything in the story wise battles also. :D
 
I've said my piece...

But don't get me wrong, I like being able to make him into almost anything. I used the 'gang of theives' walkthrough this play through and made him a theif - seemed to work very well. The first time through I made him a black mage (I believe) and didn't like him nearly as much...so I guess it depends on which path you take him - just like the path to enlightenment and nipple hair Hydra. =D
 
:O

Kimahri try to smile in hairy situation. xD

Lol, I made Kimahri a frontal attack my first time. And he died. Alot. So I never used him much.
 
kimahri rocks more in battle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Or IF you build him. I don't think I used him at all my first gameplay through until after I got several lvl 2 and 3 key spheres. Then I made him a black mage. Should have made him a theif! I enjoyed his presence much more when he was pilfering all the fiend's pockets for items.
 
I never used him period my first playthrough. I thought he had the oddest sphere grid, and I already had attackers and mages. So, I just blocked him out. I switched him out to lancet a boss, then switched him in, and everyone grew 2 sphere levels, as he grew 7. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top