Do you consider Kingdom Hearts a Final Fantasy?
(Sorry for any typos or messed up grammar. Spring break = Sleep deprivation)
(Sorry for any typos or messed up grammar. Spring break = Sleep deprivation)
Last edited:
Then I probably won't wave my spoilers out here thenLucavi86 said:I friend of mine was going to come over and wave KH2 in my face casue he just got it, but I told him he probably woudn't leave with it if he brought it overThe commercials keep taunting me
I want it sooooo bad.
Lucavi86 said:I almost go it today! I thought this place had a ps2 with the hard drive on clearance for $50, so I thought i'd get that and KH2 and be happy. Turned out that is was just the hard driveI'm sad now, but I will get it! Its my next goal. Let me know how you like it Zeromus
![]()