kingdom hearts III

forever yours

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
119
Age
37
Location
floor 12, castle oblivion.
Occupation
Monster hunter...lol cook
RPG Name
Dragon Slayer
hey everyone guess what. Sora is going to be in Kingdom Hearts III, tetsuya has said in an interview that he will be in it, because Kingdom hearts is Sora's story. And Kingdom hearts III will take place AFTER Kingdom hears II, and kairi might be a keyblade wielder as well, but he was not sure. only time will tell i guess. all i know is that KH3 better be for ps2! and the chasers have been announced that they are "related" to current KH characters.
 
That's awsome! Now I can't wait to get my hands on it! I am debating Ps2 or Ps3 though. It would be nice on Ps2, however, it will most likly be a new gen game. So I am saying Ps3. Hey as long as I have one in time for FF XIII and FF XIII Vs, then I am happy ^^
 
Maybe they'll be nice and decide to put it on 360 as well. I don't want a PS3, but if that's what I have to do for the sake of Kingdom Hearts...I'LL DO IT!!!
 
The PS3 is failing. Badly.

This could be a factor to make it or break it.

So do you think they'll put it on last gen consoles?
 
mabey they'll make a version for ps2 and make the final mix for ps3. o and kat i like ur signiture. lol kitsunbe lol.
 
Ps3 is not failing, infact it is soo much better than 360 and it's damned 3 rings of doom that I keep getting...peice of sh*t. Not to mention only game worth playing on 360 are oblivion and doa4. I may not yet have a ps3 but I will so take it over 360 any day. They only reason ps3 is not selling like other gens is because of lack of games. But when lair, and others come out it will be back on top as always. I love the japanese.
 
Tifa-chan said:
Ps3 is not failing, infact it is soo much better than 360 and it's damned 3 rings of doom that I keep getting...peice of sh*t. Not to mention only game worth playing on 360 are oblivion and doa4. I may not yet have a ps3 but I will so take it over 360 any day. They only reason ps3 is not selling like other gens is because of lack of games. But when lair, and others come out it will be back on top as always. I love the japanese.
Erm..

Halo 3. Gears of War. Better online play. Oblivion. Guitar Hero II. Dead Rising. Need I go on?

The PS3's marketing is CRAP, so no one wants it. The sales for the 360 ARE doing better than the PS3. In fact, better than the Wii.

But you're right about the games. The games'll save it, and this is one it needs.
 
>.> But what if I don't like thoes games Hydra. I still think Xbox sucks and microsoft needs to get their head outta their butts. I can wait till PS3 starts having games and dominating once more. Then xbox will be like "OH SNAP!" and then I will laugh evily.

>.> KH3 on PS3 FTW!
 
Do you have a source for this information? Because last I heard Nomura had only come up with a vague concept for KHIII (which he didn't reveal) and stated that it would be some time before his team would be able to begin production on such a title due to other work commitments.
 
Tifa-chan said:
>.> But what if I don't like thoes games Hydra. I still think Xbox sucks and microsoft needs to get their head outta their butts. I can wait till PS3 starts having games and dominating once more. Then xbox will be like "OH SNAP!" and then I will laugh evily.

>.> KH3 on PS3 FTW!
That's all your opinion. I don't agree, so it's certainly not a fact. XD;

I'm just waiting for the PS3 to get more games, as are you, to consider buying one. Otherwise, the next gen console I get next year'll be an Xbox 360.
 
But I have a 360 and they are not all they are hyped up to be...lag like crazy and everything...not to mention the 3 rings of doom. You pay so much, for something that cannot even work properly. Not to mention, life for the contorll batteries suck. Just too much really. PS3 has not even had that many problems.

Yes I know it my opion...^^ I like being a brat and you know it. Still love ya.

Throne when was the last time you checked? There has be more news sence that interview.
 
Tifa-chan said:
But I have a 360 and they are not all they are hyped up to be...lag like crazy and everything...not to mention the 3 rings of doom. You pay so much, for something that cannot even work properly. Not to mention, life for the contorll batteries suck. Just too much really. PS3 has not even had that many problems.

Yes I know it my opion...^^ I like being a brat and you know it. Still love ya.

Throne when was the last time you checked? There has be more news sence that interview.
Yah rly. =D

Yeah, the PS3 hasn't has much problems...besides being sold. ^_^

But this'll give it a chance.

(I'd like to know some more information on KHIII as well...Terra seemed interesting in KH2 FM+)
 
Tifa-chan said:
Throne when was the last time you checked? There has be more news sence that interview.
A few minutes before I posted that message. Given, all I ran was a google search but that's generally enough to come up with something, especially when the subject matter is a highly anticipated game such as KHIII. All I found were the same interviews from late last year.
 
kingdomhearts3mv1.jpg


Found it on Google (so it's probably shopped, haha), but it's some good eye candy.

But TOD is right, the rest is just speculations, rumors, and interviews. There's not much set in stone yet.
 
it couldn't say photoshopped more even if it was stamped on there XD

Accually there a quite a few sites, always utd on the newest news on KH and FF, I check them everyday too. We know square, and we know all they know how to do it please ^^ So I believe the intreview.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top