kingdom hearts

Yes, the KH games are very fun. Unfortunately, they have almost no replay value (despite multiple difficulty levels), and once you do everything, it's over. But I'd definitely play whatever new game Nomura and co. come up with. Each game just seems really fun and enjoyable.

Except that card one...I didn't like that one.
 
The games are fun but there is really no replay value at all like Zeromus stated. Once you gone through it you are pretty much looking for something new to play.
 
I sometimes fight a few of the bosses that are fun to fight like axel and xemnas (FM)
 
lol..

KH1:Was fun...no cheap way out of things..and if there were indeed such ways (Cure+Repeated ethers/elixers) bosses like Sephiroth and Kurt Ziza saught out to strike you before you can even get one of the two done. Overall, on Proud Mode, it was a challenge..but not much replay value

Chain Of Memories:A little cash cow, to get KH2 done while at the same time, keep the community guessing about KH2. I never did like it, but I did get up to Marluxia. And he was a bit stupid and easy..so..yeah..the replay value comes from Rikus side of the story also.

KH2:Too easy. Even on Proud Mode, reaction commands+Drive=Owned anything. =D They certainly redid the gummi ship, and the bosses. Despite Hades. :D And, well, it's just fun to go through the game over and over, dual wielding with Roxas, getting your first Final/Anti form with Sora. It can keep you playing for a while, but still, after you see the secret ending, make Ultima Weapon, aquire Fenfir from Sephiroth, there's nothing really else to do.

So, they're fun, but get boring easily. :)
 
I loved Kingdom hearts 1 and Chains just shipped in off ebay so i'm going to start it later today.. even though there is no replay value.. its still a great game and a lot of fun to play.
 
lol, besides TWTNW bosses, and if you get overleveled, there's no exact way to do the Final Form Fenfir/Ultima Weapon/Oblivion/Oathkeeper combination of keyblades. Which is a drag. I imagine it'd hurt a LOT on other bosses. It's fun on Siax. Can't really try it on Xigbar, since he teleports around too much.

This is in KH2, of course.
 
KH and KH:COM were good, short games that lack in replay value.
 
Oops, forgot about the tournaments in the Underworld. =D

And you're right Glock, they are short and lack of replay value, for the most part. But they are fun. :D
 
I hated KH:COM. I zipped right through it never dying once. As a matter of fact, I was barely hurt in the game. I just abhored the card fighting style.

Now KH2 was great. Fun game, nice story and sounds, the music is a little above average for my taste, and the battle system is mediocre (random button-mashing with no strategy FTW!!!). I give it an 8, only cause the battle system is lacking. Good game, no replay (as everyone obviously stated lol). Definitely worth the money though.
 
You can beat up KH2 Sephy quite easily with Berserk Charge(Infinte Combos while recharging MP), Second Chance, Glide, and whatnot. Hell, with the Reaction Command fail for him, and he stands still, you could maybe even beat him without getting hurt. I wish I could say the same for KH1 Sephy though.

Edit: Dark, go button mash on Xigbar and tell us that again. =D
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Now KH2 was great. Fun game, nice story and sounds, the music is a little above average for my taste, and the battle system is mediocre (random button-mashing with no strategy FTW!!!). I give it an 8, only cause the battle system is lacking. Good game, no replay (as everyone obviously stated lol). Definitely worth the money though.
with the lack of a good battle system and no replay value, you would still pay the full price tag? i haven't played the 2nd one yet, but from my cousin said it is a game that is only worth a rent. how many hours did it take you to go through the story, and how are the side quests?
 
Glock said:
with the lack of a good battle system and no replay value, you would still pay the full price tag? i haven't played the 2nd one yet, but from my cousin said it is a game that is only worth a rent. how many hours did it take you to go through the story, and how are the side quests?
One hundred and counting for me. Well, alltogether

Best play it on normal FIRST, so it makes you work for the secret ending. From a demeaning heartless boss in Beasts Castle to the almighty nobody Xenmas, this game takes you for a ride. =D

OH!

Magnega+Danger Health+Gullwing+Experience Boosts+Pride Rock=OMGLEVELS.

You can get from level 80 to 99 in about 20 minutes that way. =D
 
Hydra said:
You can beat up KH2 Sephy quite easily with Berserk Charge(Infinte Combos while recharging MP), Second Chance, Glide, and whatnot. Hell, with the Reaction Command fail for him, and he stands still, you could maybe even beat him without getting hurt. I wish I could say the same for KH1 Sephy though.

Edit: Dark, go button mash on Xigbar and tell us that again. =D

Eh? I dunno about you, but KHII Sephy was much more vicious than KHI for me. If you want, here's a nifty video of someone beating KHI Seph without getting hit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZ-g-j_1VU

But yeah, I never used Berserk Charge, as I felt it was unecessary. He'll automatically escape after he takes enough damage anyway, so you can't actually lock him in a combo forever.

Anyway, I didn't mean overall difficulty, of course once you know how to beat him, he's easy. It's figuring out how that's the fun part. xD
 
Which is the use of Retaliating Slash. :D

Berserk Charge+Retaliating Slash=Well...get him in an air combo, and even with him moving, it'll OWN him, so to speak. Then with Quick Run(Wisdom Form) and High Jump(?)(Valor Form), you can hit him out of his Heartless Angel attack. In fact, if you have one HP BEFORE he does the attack, it doesn't affect your MP at all, and he's a sitting duck while you have your Leaf Bracer to heal. =D

I thought of him as very easy. o.0 But yeah, experienced KH players can do that to Sephy. Overleveled players can do that to KHII Sephy. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top