Krystal*Light Affiliation

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
I want to ask if I can make an affiliation with your site. You can see it in a link in my sig. I desperately need members and a lot of others have turned me down please contact me back.
 
Sorry luv, but I don't think the admin would agree to that, you should send them a personal message about this sort of thing rather than starting a topic becuse it has nothing to do with the members really.
Sites only tend to affiliate if they have something to gain from eachother or if the admins are good pals..
If you want members submit your site to some search engines and tell you're friends about it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top