Krystal*Light Union HQ

I can't really help you, I just wanted to say that I moved the thread. It didn't belong in the Hardware Heaven area. I wasn't sure where exactly to put it, but decided to put it here for now.

In any case.. you can try contacting Shaggy separately.. like by PM or outside the forums on some chat program. But I guess he may see this eventually :) Or Arkacia will :)
 
I wouldn't have a clue how to skin a proboards forum. Have never had one. If it was invisionfree I'd be able to help a lot (have skinned about 6 so far) but have never seen a proboards admin cp.

My best suggestion is to register on the proboards support forum and ask those that use these boards and know :)

Click Me
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top