kuja dead??

gcarev10

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
486
Age
51
Location
Where Dimension Interval
Occupation
no job
RPG Name
Psycho Mantis
Is it Kuja dead think for second abaut that we never so him dead in fact on the end zidane cover him with his body. When you think he is not dead he is alive and zidane put him on same place. Square mast made a second ff 9 relod. :confused: ;) :cool: undefined
 
What did you say? I don't understand. Could you explain using better sentence structure?
 
Eeeehhh, do you want to ask us if Kuja is dead or not? really sorry but it's quite hrd to understand
 
Ok, people. Enough of the mild flameing ;).

Not everyone has english as their first language and not all of those who have learned it are word perfect. A bit of patience and tolerance would go a long way here. If the post is confusing to you, try asking for clarification nicely :).

I think I understand the post. He is simply asking if others think Kuja is really died at the end of FF9 or not . I can't answer that because I've never finished that game. Will have to get around to it one of these days.
 
huh...i guess he couldve been dead...but i dont know. i remember after zidane goes to find him in the iifa tree, they show the white letters that are saying something about kuja, how he wanted to be more than a genome :confused: i think it was the other genome with a soul, mikoto (was that her name?) talking, i got really confused during that part, trying to figure out who was talking and all.

you know, you never see kuja after that(not like he has a reputation :rolleyes: ), so it could be anyone's guess.

add on: ack, arkacia posted before me ^^;; :p
 
I'm almost on the fourth disk (I'm in Terra) of FFIX, so when I finish, I'll come back to you guys and tell you if Kuja died or not, capische? Enough arguing. THanks, Ark.
 
well, anyways i think that he died, i mean he stopped moving and all, so i don't think he survived it
 
I think that Kuja... didn't die... I guess... I never finished the game, but people who were banned from other FFforums decided to spoil the game without spoiler marks... which is schnaptastic (in an angry way) imho. oh well.
 
Can I be a pain in the butt and say no one ever dies in FFIX. After all, their memories live on ^^.
 
there are always those crazy plot analysises...where do those people find the time ?! -I-;; im sure gamefaqs has one...

one person thought(on eyesonff.com's forums) that vivi died :eek: and im like "ugha?!" and then they went through all this analysis an evidence which was still kinda vague...

i just let it be, because plot analysises make my brain hurt...0_o;
 
Talking about complex endings... i'm not sure i get the end of Final Fantasy IX:

It's like this (i think):

Terra was dying, their people were too powerful for themselves, and almost noone survived. By this decay, Garland was selected to govern the remains of Terra. That planet must fusion with Gaia, for the restoration. Genomes were build for new bodies for the dead spirits of Terra...

The Lifa Tree: a giant machine that leads souls of Gaia to Terra. Why do they need more souls? The Invincible also captures souls. Is it a new fuel or somthing? After Terra was destroyed, the Lifa Tree opened a spacy gateway that leads to the crystal world. The crystal is the thing that determines life and death, right?
So Kuja destroyed the crystal.... Then there was Necron. I wasn't sure at all what he just is. I think (Garland said something like this) that that was the spiritual side of the lifa tree, the actual tree on gaia was the physicial mechanisation. So they destroyed Necron.
But that dude said he will always exist if there's life and death.

But Kuja destroyed the crystal.... So later on Gaia. Noone can die or be born or what?!

It's more complex than it seems....Well, from my point of view that is.
 
Last edited:
I agree whit you it is complex Lifa tree is a live and we all see that Zidane cover him whit his own body if kuja is dad Zidane will be dead also so how zidane is not dead kuja is a live
but where is he , on a lifa tree ? So he is not dead or what , if he is not dead i wont ff 9 relaod (second part of game).
 
well i think kuja was dead but you no he could be alive but i really think that he was dead and zidane left him in the lifa tree ;)
 
Yeah, it's most likely like that. Hm...now why would he left Kuja's body there:

- Both Kuja and the Iifa Tree are creations of Garland. ;) Nice thought, somehow.

- And it would be kind of a downer, Zidane bringing the body of Kuja along to the theater play;;;
 
Kuja is dead, I love him, but I know its true. Just look at the end.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top