Kuja or Semyour?

Which is the better Villian

  • Kuja

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Seymour

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • EmpressCrystal XD

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I been thinking about this a lot and Kuja and Seymour is have the same villain attributes. Well all they both really do is talk a lot to get what they want and they both highly skilled in black magic.

So who do you think is the best?

I say Kuju cause he did more harm then Seymour. I mean what Seymour really do....he did a lot of evil things but Kuju did much more.

I do love Seymour, but Kuja was better.
 
yes they are very similar, both effeminate in some kinda ways, both had some messed up ideas in their heads that they would be doing humanity some great favour by becoming gods and destroying us all, lol
 
Lol I need one more vote to win :P
 
I agree both are good at black magic and both are evil but Kuja is far better then Seymour. but then again EmpressCrystal probably pwns both.
 
Kuja Tried to Destroy the world am i wrong....and what was seymour purpose????that guy was an annoying headache...and EmpressCrystal ....i haven't seen her works yet..xP
 
Kuja was brilliant. Seymour was just a little prick.

Think about it; Kuja pursued his own ambitions with the occasional clash with Zidane and the gang, and he spent his time doing so wisely. Seymour, on the other hand, spent his time picking on poor Yuna. Seymour was twisted, but in a kind of annoying way. Kuja was effeminate, and slightly, charmingly twisted in his own special little way. And, Kuja went out with a SHA-BANG, and Seymour did not. (Trance Kuja was really awesome, by the way.)

XP
 
Kuja..Seymour was rubbish. I don't remember him doing that much and he didn't even make it as far as the very last fight >.>
 
seymore sucked, dont get me rong, the third time u fight him is proly the hardest story boss in the game, but kuja is more evil and gets my vote....or dus empress? hmm?
 
I like Kuja better but Seymour Omni's had one of the best Final Boss musics in all FF's.

(I don't include Yu Yevon as the Final Boss or Braska's Final Aeon to be one either.

P.S.
Has anyone noticed that Seymour is spelled Semyour in the title?
 
Last edited:
i was jus about to say that in this post, but u beat me to it.

how can u not see braska's last summon as the final boss? if u just go through the game and not powerlvl, then it is quite hard
 
but higher lvl, coz at that point in the game, ur a bit stronger. that would have been a hell good last boss fight! so damn hard!
 
I've gotta give it to Seymour, much as I hate to admit it. I haven't played FFIX in so long and I didn't get far enough to even hear of Kuja, maybe if I play FFIX again, I might like Kuja better, he's pretty cool by himself.

As for Seymour, I've played through FFX so many times, I know exactly what Seymour was planning, so I can help you guys out if you don't quite understand.

Seymour is insane to the bone, yet his motive has a point. Feeling the pain of losing his mom, he began to think he didn't want others to feel pain anymore, while simultaneously removing his own pain, he then found out that death is the only true release from pain. therefore, he wishes to become Sin and destroy Spira to, in a way, save it from pain. It takes someone truly messed up to consider something like becoming a giant fish to destroy everything.
 
Seymour twisted, insane, yet hott !!

Like he kill u after he kiss u but it so worth it lmao.
(lately grew crush on him...at first couldn't stand :P)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top