TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 11, 2010 #21 Like I said, I probably would've picked Kuja, the only thing I liked about Seymour was his tolerance for Al Bhed.
Like I said, I probably would've picked Kuja, the only thing I liked about Seymour was his tolerance for Al Bhed.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 11, 2010 #22 I think Kuju better, i was just saying.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Mar 11, 2010 #23 but to me, they both kinda girly?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Mar 11, 2010 #24 Kuja, more so. That's why he's pwnin'. Seymour = beer gut.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Mar 11, 2010 #25 haha, SO TRUE!!