Kuja's Tail

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What did you first think when you found out that Kuja had a tail?
 
Yeah he did showed it the first time in Terra, but I was talking about when Garland said to that Kuja had a tail.
 
it was pretty predictable that Kuja had a tail i jus didnt think they would pawn him off as Zidane's brother..but i can see why they would make such a claim
 
Yeah I can see too.
 
How was it surprising?! it was the most obviously played out plot twist in FF history that i have ever seen :-/
 
I still playing that game. I will be done with it soon.
 
You must didn't get that far yet.
 
I wasn't really overly shocked when I read that Kuja had a tail - it was pretty predictable. Even thought it was still interesting but the whole Zidane's brother thing was a bit over-rated. Then the way Kuja dresses. Euck....get rid of that thong. Wear pants.
 
Freya Crescent said:
I wasn't really overly shocked when I read that Kuja had a tail - it was pretty predictable. Even thought it was still interesting but the whole Zidane's brother thing was a bit over-rated. Then the way Kuja dresses. Euck....get rid of that thong. Wear pants.

What exactly is overrated in the Zidane-Kuja connection? :confused:
 
Avathar said:
What exactly is overrated in the Zidane-Kuja connection? :confused:

My point is I expected it. I just kept thinking they are the same. They have a tail but Kuja doesn't want to show his tail because he acts more womanly than Zidane does. I guessed it after Disc 2. Somehow the thought just popped into my mind and it clicked. Everything that Kuja did. From the way he acted to the things he did just led me to believe he was related to Zidane. Sure the two of them differ in personailities but in the end they are from the same mold.
 
Then it's not overrated: it's not that everyones loves the Brother-part of the story, but it is essential, wether you like it or not. So it's not overrated, it's just a necessarity to make the story and game work out as it is. ;)
 
Zeromus_X said:
He never showed it until they got to Terra...didn't he? :confused: Or maybe he got rid of it? (Reminds me of Dragonball...) Yeah, I don't remember much.

It did remind me of Dragon Ball too. Not only due to the tail, but also in their trances. I can't remember whether it is on Zidane's trance or in Kuja's one(or in both) but there grows some pink hair in their/his body, as in the 4th level of Super Saiyan.
PS: I rarely notice what's going on in a game, I mean, I do not usually predict what's gonna happen xDD lol
 
Even more similarities between the main characters:

-Main character has a tail
-Main character from another planet
-Main character must fight his evil brother
-Main character sent on a mission to eradicate life on the planet he was sent to, only to lose his memory and ignore that mission
-Main character undergoes startling revelation of all this
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top