Lamest Villian

Who is the lamest villian?

  • Vayne

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Seymour

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sephiroth(Yeah right, like anyone would pick him)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeromus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kefka

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Shuyin

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Seifer

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Who do you think is the lamest villian in FF?

I think Vayne is. He really isn't what I call a villian His outfit isn't as cool, he doesn't look as evil as he should, and his actions really SUCK!!! I view him more as a man obsessed with power rather then someone whom I would consider a villian.
 
Thats how they become villains, greed, power

Anyway I'd say it has to be a toss up between seifer or shuyin. I think I'll go for shuyin because his story aint bad but what lets him down is he has the power to control all the aeons with his darkness but can be defeated by three hits by your party.

Seifer is just a misguided kid hellbent on making his mark on the world
 
We will probably all stick with our decisions now lol. Then again maybe not...That would be kinda weird if somebody voted for Sephy even though he is loved and adored by millions of fan girls all over the world...he has such a unique character.
 
dappa said:
Thats how they become villains, greed, power

Anyway I'd say it has to be a toss up between seifer or shuyin. I think I'll go for shuyin because his story aint bad but what lets him down is he has the power to control all the aeons with his darkness but can be defeated by three hits by your party.

Seifer is just a misguided kid hellbent on making his mark on the world
Yeah, but that also describe a lot of politcations. I mean Bush seem more evil then Vayne, lol. But, for real Vayne should be some evil dictator in some movie oe something. He isn't evil enough to be a villian...well not no video game villian that is.
 
Yeah I well then again he kinda is a good villian if you think about it. Because he's able to make us all not like him. That counts for something right? Even if he is a super lame character...so I guess you could say that he's one of the better villians if you look at it that way making Sephy the lamest one because a whole bunch of people like him. :)
 
If by 'lame' you mean 'worst concept', I would say Shuyin rather boring. Doppelgangers never really scream 'originality' and the whole 'heart broken ghost out for revenge' aspect doesn't improve things. Emperor is even more cliche of course but he has the excuse of being released on a platform that doesn't give you a whole load of room for backstories.

I would say that Ultimecia was definitively the worst developed though. It doesn't help that she came after two of the most highly regarded villains in the series either.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top