last game...

Wow! I never thought I'd get that one right! ;)
Check it out, I got the level 2 fire spell! The fact that I have negative 5 Gil doesn't matter. :D :D :D
I'm going to go blow up some I-Bots! :cool: :D :) :rolleyes: :D :p
 
Under my Avatar click on "View Extended RPG Stats." :D
 
Very effective. 369 damage to the highest I-bot I can challenge!
 
thats good, and how many times it can be cast during a battle?
 
Just wanted to know out of curiosity how much mp would it cost.....
 
You've gone way off topic again!

The last game I finished was actually FF7, 7 months ago.. wow.. such a long time..
 
I finished FF3 a year ago and FF7 a month ago. And right away started over!
 
The last game I finished was Diablo2LOD on normal level. Am now playing one character (the one who got through the game) on nightmare level, and have started a new hardcore character.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top