last game...

At the time of writing this post the last game I cleared was Star wars rogue squardron 2 for the gamecube, its not the kind of game I would normally go for but it was o.k for a laugh.
 
Staircase said:
...Whats that abreviated for? Also whats BFA? Im just a curious person. :D
Mega Man Battle Network 6. I don't like it very much. :O

I beat Bully. :D
 
Hydra said:
Mega Man Battle Network 6. I don't like it very much. :O

I beat Bully. :D

Was it a good game? It looked good, then i saw the commercials and they made it look like total crap. So, how was it? XD
 
Staircase said:
Was it a good game? It looked good, then i saw the commercials and they made it look like total crap. So, how was it? XD
The main story is about 5 hours, if you rush. The side missions are about twice that long, so it makes up for it. :D I like it.
 
yoko_kurama said:
The last game I beat was Okami. Right now I'm working on .Hack://G.U. Volume 1 Rebirth. Long title, huh? .Hack rules!!!
The blonde Waka and the Celestial ending was nice, huh? :D
 
I'd say the last game I completed was Grandia 2. The final boss battle was so damm easy and was over within 20 minutes or so!
 
That would be Heroes of might and magic V for pc
 
No, I was talking about the Waka looked weird in Okami. Sorry for not being more clear. Now, the answer changes again. The last game I beat was Legacy of Kain: Defiance yesterday. Cool, I'm on a game beating roll!
 
Hydra said:
Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time.

Finally. :D
Great game, has any1 beat Freya? tired llike 5 times and no luck so far
 
WOOOOOOO!!!!!! Another change! I beat Fatal Frame 2! Now to work on the Sims 2 and wait until I can get Fatal Frame 3 and .Hack Volume 2.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top