Last Mission Dressphere

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Kat found this dress of Rikku's Last Mission Dressphere: Click

We want to know if this Dressphere really exists in game.

*Kat looks at Hydra*
*Me looks at Hydra*
*Eberyone looks at Hydra*

<.< >.>

By the way, can someone give me a hint on how to get 1 mil Gil to bribe Paragon? :D
 
Yes, that's the Psychicer Dressphere (yes, that word looks incorrect in English). I don't know much more about it though, though there is another 'Festival Goer' Dressphere in Last Mission.

I can't help you with your second question.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yes, that's the Psychicer Dressphere (yes, that word looks incorrect in English). I don't know much more about it though, though there is another 'Festival Goer' Dressphere in Last Mission.

I can't help you with your second question.
The dressphere is pretty useful. :D And no, I can't help you with the 1 mil bribe either. o_0
 
Look at these sites (The 1st one has some pictures of the Dresspheres):

http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/ff10-2i/international.htm

db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_2_ilm_new_dresspheres.txt (Yes, it's a website, just copy and paste it into your browser's adress bar and select go ;))
 
is the last mission in american dialouge? just wondering i might buy it off Ebay
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top