Last Order: Final Fantasy VII

Xartex

Paladin
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
774
Age
39
Location
Sweden
Occupation
studying
RPG Name
XarteX
So has anyone seen this, I saw it yesterday, it is a 25 minutes long anime clip wich I think only came out in Japan. It is kinda cool, tells the story of Niebelheim. You know, when sephiroth goes mad, but in anime and also aome other stuff. I just wish they would make more parts cause it looked really good
 
I saw this movie like an year ago... no... more... It was released with Advent Children, if I'm not wrong.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I've seen it before. It's pretty good for a half-hour anime commercial for Crisis Core. The only thing I don't like is that it retconned how Sephiroth was throwned into the Lifestream.

Linkage.


Yeah...It was still neat though. XP

But sometimes I wish that Square would stop making all of these FF7 knock-offs...Movies and anime are nice (like this neat little anime ^_^,) but I honestly don't want any more FF7 games other than the original masterpiece...

*Shudders while thinking of Dirge of Cerberus*
 
IF they stop making FFVIIs, it's ok. VII Final Fantasy VIIs + the novels and snowboarding.

I think it's fine... There are lots of things we wouldn't know if it weren't the whole Final Fantasy VII COmpilation.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top