Real First Name: John
Other names (Middle Names, Language Names etc): Middle: Michael
Age: 25
Background: Youngest of 3 - 1 bro, 1 sis. Basically an only child since 7 y/o or so and an orphan since 11.
Occupation: Cardiac Technician...lemme work on ya hart! XD
Favourite Food: Lasagna
Least Favourite Food: Anything raw or uncooked or that looks like it was once a body part I've never eaten.
Your Scent: Umm...not quite sure if you meant fragrance I enjoy or natural. Um... CK Romance.
Favourite Movie: Braveheart
Favourite Song: Praise You in this Storm - Casting Crowns
Favourite Poem: Ozymandious...sorry if I mispelled it.
Favourite Book: Hmmm...difficult choice. Right now: Wild At Heart by John Eldridge, but of all time: Slight Edge by Jeff Olson.
Favourite Play, Musical, or Ballet: Death of a Salesman.
Your idol: Jesus Christ.
Hobbies: Gamin out, Chess, aggressive inline skating (mostly street.)
Interesting Fact: Gee...um, lemme get back to you on this one.
FFNET Additions
Favourite Video Game: Super Dodge Ball!
Favourite Final Fantasy: I haven't played them all yet, only VI-X2 and XII; but I would have to say VI is tied with X - FTW.
Favourite Forum Game: None really stand out.
Favourite CG Match: (Computer Generated)??? Umm... taking a stab at this and assumming you mean if you could create a CG match between any two people/characters who would it be? Superman-vs-Apocolypse
What class is your RPG character?: Holy Knight.
Why?: I liked Agrias in FFT.
Who did you get in the Palis quiz (If you took it): N/A.
Favourite Board: Chess. XD
Other Favourite forums: FFX, General FF Discussion, Serious Discussions and Debates. Off-Topic.
If you were to throw a rock at another member for no reason, who would you throw it at?: Umm... I'll let sleeping dogs lie.
If you were to live next door to another member, who would you live next to? It would be a difficult choice between all the kewl members... probable Zeromus_X or Avathar.
If you had to spend 40 days and 40 nights locked in a volcano while fending off vultures, who would you take with you? WTH?!?! I'll pass on this dumb ass question.

Do you have any (friendly) rivals?: None that I'm aware of.
Who do you think is most likely to secretly be the Wizard of Oz? Mini-Me.
Most likely to be a secret agent?

Kiera.

Most likely to be a secret Square Enix agent? Zeromus_X That guy's knowledge is astounding!

Most likely to join the circus? Hydra
Most likely to start a cult? EmpressCrystal...oh, wait - she's already done that!
If you were in a final fantasy esque mission what 7 other people would you bring with you? Again, I have to assume you mean from the forums?? Zero, Ava, Hydra, Kiera, Spec, Kat and Zana.
Do you believe in the Aeris resurrection? No. I wish people would stop it w/this already!

Have you beaten Ozma? Yes.
Have you played Final Fantasies 1-6. Played/flipped VI, played a little of V.
What game systems do you have? NES, SNES, PS2, N64, Sega Master/Genesis, and DS/DS Lite. Gamecube.
What was your first Final Fantasy? VI.
Have you played Chrono Trigger or Cross? Yes, completed both several times.
Who’s your favourite FF Hero? Locke.
Who’s your favourite FF Heroine? Yuna FTW!
Favourite Villain? Sephiroth
Least Favourite Villain? Kefka
Least Favourite Hero? Umaro or Cait Sith...sorry Zero.

Least Favourite Heroine? What the hell was Quina again?!?
A little Quote: The Lord is faithful.
Any closing words? What on Earth are you here for? Love, Pain, Lonliness, Resentment, Joy, Anger,...why do they exist. Looking W/I will confuse you, Looking down will dismay you, looking L or R will blame you, looking up will redeem you.
Edit: BTW. I want to say that some of the statements here made me LOL. For example: not only does everyone think that Empress is most likely to start a cult - but she actually says "yeah, that would be a good idea." I'm still dying from that one... or again, many people think John Smith is the Wizard of OZ. And most talking about their scent are like WTF?!?!
