Learn more about your fellow members!

Favorite pic?
Right now, my avatar wins! ^^ (By the other hand, I have no favourite one! XD )

1. What's your mood like right now?
I dunno... I've just eaten a pizza... I think I'm sleepy... XD

2. Who is your fantasty mate?
Myself? =0 LOL j/k I don't have a specific one... I'm open minded XD

3. What kind of person are you?
I'm an Homo Sapiens. Rly.

4. Are you in love?
Why are you interested in that? This ain't no gossip thread! XD

5. What video you watching now?
...I'm replying to this post... ain't it obvious? XD

6. What should I do with my life?
Definitely, I should go wild and earn a living performin' different jobs from country to contry. But I'll go on with my actual stuff by the moment XD

7. What is your theme song?
Dido - Take my Hand
Limp Bizkit - Mission Impossible II OST
Metallica - Nothing else matters
Crazytown - Butterfly

8. What is your best quality?
I can play a piano with my toes while banning the bots! (Yeah, Super Mod powers are that 1337)

9. How does your life look?
I dunno... XD 'Cuz it changes from time to time... I like changes...

10. What's the meaning of your life?
I was born to take over the world, but in the meantime I changed my role and now I'm concerned in love giving! ^^

11. How do people see you?
With their eyes. Most of the times.

12. Would I make a good day for you?
I dunno... would you?

13. How bored are you?
Do you really need an answer for that? XD

14. Will you have a good life in general?
I hope so. We all hope so.

16. Can ______ and I ever be more than friends?
I'm afraid Hydra and I will never be more than friends. Goodthing. XD ;)

17. What's type of music you enjoy?
Any.

18. What's your favorite TV show?
House

19. What is your biggest wish?
... I rly dunno... I'm confused lately XD

20. What is your dream?
I just try to live my dreams, so they're not dreams anymore. I try it.

21. How will I die?
Am I supposed to know it? O_O

22. What will happen after you die?
I rly dunno... but I'm not religious, if you meant so.

23. What's your favorite game?
Final Fantasy VII

24. Do people secretly lust after you?
I don't think so...

25. Whats your favorite Final Fantasy?
Final Fantasy VII.

26. What's your favorite movie?
American Beauty
K-PAX
Traffic
Sin City
300
The insider
The Nightmare before Christmas
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
... and all those I've already said many times in this Forum XD

27. Your personal statement!
...What's a statement? XD

28. Do you play anything?
...yeah...

29. Do you like people?
No. I hate you all. And someday, I'll eat all the members of this Forum! MWAHAAHAHAHAH!!
(I luv people)

30 Who do you look up to?
... I'm sleepy... isn't it over yet???.

Oh, IT IS!! =D
 
Last edited:
lol you guys are great! Such lovely answers. We have like 2 of these kinda things going. By the end of the year for people like me. I will know all of you pretty well.
 
Favorite pic: I don't have one, really...there are so many O_o

1. What's your mood right now?
Happy. A bit moody, too.

2. Who is your fantasy mate?
I have no idea...like the pc question, there are just so many XDDD

3. What kind of person are you?
I'm calm, quiet, emotional...sometimes random. XP

4. Are you in love?
Yes. That is all i will say.

5. What video are you watching now?
AMV Hell on Youtube...the part where Vegeta's singing XD

6. What ahould I do with my life?
Get a job, do something...just be somebody, whatever it takes.

7. What is your theme song?
It's my life--Bon Jovi

8. What is your best quality?
Now what sort of question is that to ask to a self-consious person who speaks negativley about themself?

9. How does your life look?
Bleak, work/career-wise; love-wise, great.

10. What is the meaning of your life?
To find peace within myself.

11. How do people see you?
Kind, thoughtful, attractive...but I don't think everyone tells the truth @_@

12. Would I make a good day for you?
Depends...

13. How bored are you?
Desperately.

14. Will you have a good life in general?
I don't like making predictions that far into my future.

15. Can___and I ever be more than friends?
No. I'm already in love with someone else, and we can't ever be together in that way.

16. What type(s) of music do you enjoy?
Hard rock, classic rock, techno, game music, classical.

17. What's your favorite tv show?
I don't really watch tv that often...but i watch South Park XD

18. What's your biggest wish?
To be with the one I love, forever...

19. What is your dream?
See above question >_>

20. How will I die?
Probably of some illness, or mental disorder. But how am I supposed to know? Damn i hate making these predictions >>

21. What will happen after you die?
Hopefully, i will find eternal peace.

22. What's your favorite game?
Shadow of the Colossus.

23. Do people secretly lust after you?
I wonder, sometimes.

24. What's your favorite Final Fantasy?
Final Fantasy VIII

25. What's your favorite movie?
I don't know. I like old movies. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is a good one :3

26. Your personal statement!
Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER give up. On anything. Unless you absolutely have to, for your own sake or for someone else's.

27. Do you play anything.
Of course!

28. Do you like people.
Sometimes, yes and no.

29. Who do you look up to?
No one. I have my own values, and I learned everything on my own. I don't need to have a role-model.

By my count, there aren't really 30 questions. XP Number 15 on the original list was skipped XD
 
Favorite pic?(Not really my favorite)
I have lots of fave pics... I can't really choose one. I suppose the artwork that would sum up my ideal pic would be the Tomato Soup can by Andy Warhol. It's so completely deadpan, like me, lol.
10069AW~Tomato-Soup-Posters.jpg


1. What's your mood like right now?
I'm alright, neutral.

2. Who is your fantasty mate?
Fantasy mate? Erm...? My boyfriend? I don't really understand, i'm a bit thick.

3. What kind of person are you?
I'm a cynic and a romantic at the same time. A worrier, but lazy.

4. Are you in love?
I am.

5. What video you watching now?
I was just watching the Cloud Sephiroth fight scene from Kingdom Hearts 2.

6. What should I do with my life?
I'm doing a Multimedia degree next year, so... I'm hoping to go into Anime production or Web design.

7. What is your theme song?
Zero - Smashing Pumpkins

8. What is your best quality?
I guess... I would have said I'm a pretty decent artist, but after being rejected from an Art Uni, I don't really feel like I am. So, you decide. =P

9. How does your life look?
Difficult. Exciting, I guess, but at the moment, I can't be bothered to think about it, i've had far too much to think about.

10. What's the meaning of your life?
Um.. I don't know..

11. How do people see you?
I don't know, lol. I think people see me differently to who I actually am, probably because of the way I speak. I'm a bit sharp sometimes, and i've got a dry sense of humour.

12. Would I make a good day for you?
Just sitting at home playing computer and not having to get up to do chores.

13. How bored are you?
Kinda bored.

14. Will you have a good life in general?
I suppose so. I'm lucky really, i've found the person i'm going to spend the rest of my life with very early, although I keep thinking i'm going to miss dating... but that's another topic... I've got good (debatable) parents who support me, and i can see a 5 year plan coming together.

16. Can ______ and I ever be more than friends?
Well, if my Boyfriend would go for it, then sure, me, Dan, and Johnny Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls can be VERY good friends.

17. What's type of music you enjoy?
Grunge, Rock. Smashing Pumpkins, Lazlo Bane, 3 Colours Red, 3 Doors Down...

18. What's your favorite TV show?
Futurama, Friends, Family Guy, Chobits... though that's more of a DVD than a TV show. I don't get it on TV over here, I have to buy the DVD.

19. What is your biggest wish?
I'm not sure. There's a lot of things that I want, but nothing that comes first.

20. What is your dream?
I guess one dream would be to be successful in something that I'm really passionate about.

21. How will I die?
I hope uneventfully.

22. What will happen after you die?
People will (hopefully, lol) be upset.

23. What's your favorite game?
Final Fantasy... lol. I do like .hack and Kingdom Hearts too.

24. Do people secretly lust after you?
Well, if they do, I haven't heard about it in over three years. I used to.

25. Whats your favorite Final Fantasy?
7.

26. What's your favorite movie?
Advent Children, Waynes World.

27. Your personal statement!
"Cool."

28. Do you play anything?
Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Singing, Banjo.

29. Do you like people?
I've decided, no. No, I don't like people. When I get to know people, maybe i'll like them, but generally, no, i'm not a people person.

30 Who do you look up to?
Tbh, I don't have anyone I look up to, which is why I have no ambition, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top