Lego

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
I happen to like Lego Sets a lot. Since I have 3 brothers and they all loved Legos I have a lot of old castle ones! The kind that aren't made anymore. :( Anywho, I'm very creative and since that's all that limits your ability to play with Legos, they are perfect for me.

Does anyone else like Legos?
 
They just came out with Batman Legos! Actual, ORIGINAL, Batman Legos!
Joker looks like Joker. Two-Face looks like Two-Face. Killer Croc is most definatly Killer Croc. Its the ORIGINAL(I can't stress that enoff) Batman Cartoon gone Lego!!! :D

Yipeee! I really like Batman. :cool: Check em out at lego.com.
 
I always thought, and still think it's such good toys for kids: i mean, it's constructive (not like Playmobil), and it's not too hard (like Mecano). :) I still got my pirateship of Lego :D ^^

Three cheers for Lego! :) :) :)
 
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
:D

I have some colonial/pirate Legos too. All the old Lego sets are sweet.

EDIT: Since they are making Batman Legos now...
It would be great if they made Green Lantern ones. I'm a die hard fan of the Green Lantern!
 
Last edited:
Those are very good customised Legos. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to make a link but if anyone out there wants to see some insanly good lego customs go to saber-scorpion.com. He is really a cool guy.
 
I always thought those weren't real Legos because they don't use studs or pockets. Those are the same as action figures basically. I like Legos because you can change them around to your hearts desire.
 
I used to play A LOT with Lego when I was a kid.. in fact even when I was a teenager a bit. All my stuff is stored in a huge box at my parents' house, and my mom says that when (or if) I get kids they'll inherit all the Lego :p

I always liked old space and the knights Lego the most I think. Pirates were cool with those ships (I have the first big pirate ship). No castles unfortunately, I always wanted one, but never got one.
 
It seems like everyone at some point liked LEGOs. I make custom legos using home-made decals. I just finished my first Ninja-Turtle!(Michaelangelo)

I also have a huge army of custom Orcs and other LotR characters.
 
I used to build a lot of custommade Transformers in Lego.. and yes, they could actually transform as well. Well, not in just regular lego, but involving a bit of Lego Technic or whatever it's called for joints and other more advanced bits.
 
Transformers were cool cartoons. I just finished my second costom ninja turtle but ran out of sticky paper to print the decals on! :eek: :mad:
 
LEGO star wars was alot funner and funnier than i expected.:D It was really fun, but way too short.
 
I had about a million legos but they all melted in a fire and I threw the rest out. I never had a set of anything; I would houses and then throw them off the roof, aka The wizard of Oz.
 
Lego

Ahh the memories of when I was 8-9 yrs old. I got my set for christmas and used to love making lego houses out of the instructions which came with the set.

They were the days............
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top