Okay so yeah this was attempted once before but the thread ended up being moved to spam so lets start over shall we.
This is not just a place for pics okay? We are going to discuss Gackt, his career, life and his music etc. What he plans to do in the near to far future. What we like so much about him or what we happen to not like about him. And if all you have to say is that he looks femanine then don't bother okay. We already know thanks.
This can also be a place for people that might not know much about him and wish to know more...to ask questions. Don't be afraid to say your opinion. I won't hurt anybody but just be weary that if you say something...I won't hesistate to put in my two cents, so if you don't like, for all of those who know how I feel about him if you don't want to hear it from me, just watch what you say. Thanks
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS SECTION OKAY? If you have nothing constructive so say or comment on please come back later when more have posted to see if maybe you have something to say then.
Now that all of that has been dealt with lets begin!!!Okay lets see Gackt was born July 4(isn't that awesome?) 1971.
His real name is Gackt Oshiro.
He is 5' 10"
His was orginally first apart of the band Malice Mizer, it was Cain's feel and then later Malice Mizer.(I have never heard any music by Cain's Feel no doubt in my mind that its good because well it had Gackt in it lol.) Even though he might be exceptionally good at, he always really hated playing it. He is extremely competative at everything he does. Always wanting to be the best at everything he attempts.
He plays piano, guitar, drums, trombone, trumpet, bass, and tuba.
Some little tidbits about Gackt
:
He prefers candles over electric lights.
Was once a member of the famous Japanese band Malice Mizer.
Was forced to learn the piano and even though he hated it, still became very good.His name is spelled "Gakuto" in Japanese.
Reported to maintain a personal friendship with singer Ayumi Hamasaki.
He has two pets, a female Maine coon cat named Mei, and a female miniature dachshund dog named Belle Constantine Chappy.
The actors/actresses he admires are Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan, John Travolta, and Nicholas Cage.
Final Fantasy characters, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart and Tidus are based off him.
Prefers Apple computers to PCs, and is such a fan of Apple that he owns no less than five machines and has become an unofficial spokesman for the company.
Was voted number one in ORICON Magazine's 'Sexiest Male Singer' ranking in September, 2005.
Why I like him so much:
What can I say. Not only is he extremely attractive but he is very talented and that is also very hot. He has such a suductive voice...high at some times low at others. Not to mention those blue eyes. Those crystal blue eyes. Kind seem like they are calling to you
. If only they were huh?
I won't really say that I have a fave song...because I really don't they are all so good. I do really like Kimi ga matteiru kara, I could listen to that song over and over again right up until the day I die and still never get tired of...same with all his other music.
Now that I have told you a little bit about him and what I like..which you probably already knew. What do you guys have to say?
This is not just a place for pics okay? We are going to discuss Gackt, his career, life and his music etc. What he plans to do in the near to far future. What we like so much about him or what we happen to not like about him. And if all you have to say is that he looks femanine then don't bother okay. We already know thanks.
This can also be a place for people that might not know much about him and wish to know more...to ask questions. Don't be afraid to say your opinion. I won't hurt anybody but just be weary that if you say something...I won't hesistate to put in my two cents, so if you don't like, for all of those who know how I feel about him if you don't want to hear it from me, just watch what you say. Thanks
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS SECTION OKAY? If you have nothing constructive so say or comment on please come back later when more have posted to see if maybe you have something to say then.
Now that all of that has been dealt with lets begin!!!Okay lets see Gackt was born July 4(isn't that awesome?) 1971.
His real name is Gackt Oshiro.
He is 5' 10"
His was orginally first apart of the band Malice Mizer, it was Cain's feel and then later Malice Mizer.(I have never heard any music by Cain's Feel no doubt in my mind that its good because well it had Gackt in it lol.) Even though he might be exceptionally good at, he always really hated playing it. He is extremely competative at everything he does. Always wanting to be the best at everything he attempts.
He plays piano, guitar, drums, trombone, trumpet, bass, and tuba.
Some little tidbits about Gackt
He prefers candles over electric lights.
Was once a member of the famous Japanese band Malice Mizer.
Was forced to learn the piano and even though he hated it, still became very good.His name is spelled "Gakuto" in Japanese.
Reported to maintain a personal friendship with singer Ayumi Hamasaki.
He has two pets, a female Maine coon cat named Mei, and a female miniature dachshund dog named Belle Constantine Chappy.
The actors/actresses he admires are Sandra Bullock, Meg Ryan, John Travolta, and Nicholas Cage.
Final Fantasy characters, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart and Tidus are based off him.
Prefers Apple computers to PCs, and is such a fan of Apple that he owns no less than five machines and has become an unofficial spokesman for the company.
Was voted number one in ORICON Magazine's 'Sexiest Male Singer' ranking in September, 2005.
Why I like him so much:
What can I say. Not only is he extremely attractive but he is very talented and that is also very hot. He has such a suductive voice...high at some times low at others. Not to mention those blue eyes. Those crystal blue eyes. Kind seem like they are calling to you
I won't really say that I have a fave song...because I really don't they are all so good. I do really like Kimi ga matteiru kara, I could listen to that song over and over again right up until the day I die and still never get tired of...same with all his other music.
Now that I have told you a little bit about him and what I like..which you probably already knew. What do you guys have to say?