Lets dicuss a beloved artist...GACKT!!!

Gackt.com huh...well thats kinda straight forward. And by the way Tifa "sweat?" its sweet lol thats the hot I have beeds of water dripping off me lol. But yeah he's sexy doing that too lol.
 
^^; My bad it was a typo, although I must agree. I looked for new new's on Gackt-sama, and S.K.I.N but nothing yet. I can imagine they are getting ready for more though, what with that amazing debut at AX and all.
 
Yeah totally. Well I got some pics from this girl that I chat with, I guess they are new S.K.I.N photos of them in concert. I will have to put them up some time and see...personally I don't believe them because they look kind of familar you know? With all the concert pics that are out there of him and all...
 
hmmm I agree. Miyori said she may have some pictures, so once she get's them developed, if she did take anything, she is going to share them with me.
 
We will have to see. Anybody can say anything. Have you heard anything about them at all though. I know I haven't because I haven't been online and Well I can't get any new info so I was just wondering. All you know put here for anybody who decides they are interested in him.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top