Level-up your life!

Good enough for me.

And do you (or anyone else, for that matter who's talked to me personally on FFNet) have any ideas on how I can level up?

I have a general layout on how I need to, but I just want your ideas before I decide to take action and start leveling. :3
 
Focus on your strengths.

Find out what your gifts are - seek opportunities to use them.

Read a LOT (which I already know you love to do.) <3

Keep a dictionary with you/on your phone is a good idea too.

Write down your goals and look at them ever day.

If you haven't done so for a while - begin setting aside time to plan-->do-->review. Time set aside to 'recalibrate' your life is good too...completely alone, your thoughs, a pen and paper.

Ask God to guide you.

Don't neglect your relationships or alienate people.

Onthe other hand, seek people who can mentor you...no one who's ever been successful did so in utter isolation or without the help of several people (mastermind group.)

...good for starters? o_O
 
A lot of that I already do, but eh, it's a good start. XD;

At least now I have some things to do I've never thought of before. Thanks.
 
*Raises hand* I have a question. Is there, like, bonus dungeons or boss battles (like opting to fight Ultimate Weapon in FFVII) in this "Life RPG?" I'm in Iraq fighting terrorists, so do I get bonus XP or GIL? Also, are there continues *crosses fingers*?
 
No continues?

Dang. I think I'm in the danger zone nao. Someone lend me a potion.. XD;

But seriously. I haven't leveled up in a while, and the monsters keep getting harder. Any help on this? Does anyone wanna be the super strong fifth party member?! =O
 
Hmm, I'm going to choose a level scale from 1 to 50. Me, being a 19 year old high school graduate, college student (law enforcement technology), coach, karate student, and going through all the things in my life, I would have to say i'm about a level 15. I know there is a lot more ahead of me, but i feel the chunk of my life whre I become who I will be the rest of my life is next to (and behind) me at this point.
 
Shinra Soldier 1 said:
Hmm, I'm going to choose a level scale from 1 to 50. Me, being a 19 year old high school graduate, college student (law enforcement technology), coach, karate student, and going through all the things in my life, I would have to say i'm about a level 15. I know there is a lot more ahead of me, but i feel the chunk of my life whre I become who I will be the rest of my life is next to (and behind) me at this point.


Lemme see, you're 19, on level 15/50 possible, and feel like a/the major portion of your development has already passed...

0.0!

...does that mean that you're only planning on living to be 63? o_O
 
*Level-up music plays*

I'm level 15 now!!! ^,^

I jumped two levels in one month, amazing. And actually, that $6,000 in the bank stuff I said earlier is crap! Why wait until you have the thing to get the power? The conversation that you have with yourself is a LOT more important than any convo you can have with a negative person. Learn who you are and why you're here. OWN that. Go out and do the thing and you'll have the power. Wheeeee!!! Napoleon Hill is great! ^^
 
i think lvl 15 is too low and stuff coz it wuld literally b impossable to get to 99...or even 30 really...the way that u talk about lvl'ing up is good, but in a way it isnt...i mean a person doesnt have to achieve every1 elses goals because it may not b an aspect of there life...i mean, some people and very spiritually connected because they dont want to be, and some people arnt very interllect because they dont wanna b, do u get what i mean

i think ppl shuld lvl up 4 being who they are and growning as a person, not a guided system coz sum ppl wuld b stuck on lvl3 4eva...but thats jus my opinion...i wauld rate myslef at about lvl 27
 
That's an interesting way to think about it...


Me, I think that its all up to the person too. The spokes on a wheel system is just a base way of looking at your life, similar to the way a financial advisor would take a snapshot of your assets and compare that with where you want to go in life x time.

If you are on 27/99, what makes you think that way? are you almost 1/3rd of the person you want to become and be remembered for? What will your tombstone read? What will people say about you at your memorial service?

...that's a good way of beginning to think about your life in a 'snapshot' sort-of way. If you can honestly answer that you are 1/3rd of the way to who you want to become, I would say that your dreams are too small...but that's just a personal opinion.
 
I like the idea of setting small goals in life that grow harder as you surpass them (namely leveling up!) but with the difference that in real life, if you lack determination and training you'll lose your skills (namely leveling down) no matter what it is that you excel at.

I do that myself in certain situations, but I wouldn't name a level for myself. Why, would take a 1'000 lines to explain, so..... It'd be less trouble if you tried to understand with your emotions and heart, perhaps you'll get me
 
Leon said:
I like the idea of setting small goals in life that grow harder as you surpass them (namely leveling up!) but with the difference that in real life, if you lack determination and training you'll lose your skills (namely leveling down) no matter what it is that you excel at.

I do that myself in certain situations, but I wouldn't name a level for myself. Why, would take a 1'000 lines to explain, so..... It'd be less trouble if you tried to understand with your emotions and heart, perhaps you'll get me

Indeed. It would be MUCH much less trouble.

Hm, I suppose I've leveled up once or twice in the past couple of weeks...lots of troubles happening with me and my friends, and someone very special to me is going away soon...off for a year to get skills training for a career he wants to pursue. I'm going to miss him with all my heart, and if I can get through the pain of him going away, I'm sure I'll get at least some experience points, if not a level up. X3

I'm slowly starting to try and make myself into a better person. I'd rather not go into a whole lot of detail, however, because I don't exactly feel like revealing my whole life out to the forum. <<; But anyway, if I can achieve what I've set out to do, I'll be guaranteed yet another level up. =3
 
Life's moving so quickly...

I'm on level 16. Been changing a lot... I'm beginning to comprehend what Paul wrote about in the book of Romans.

...such a struggle. For us all...but especially for Christians methinks. Not because we're better - but the opposite. I'm beginning to understand what a wretch I truely am 'n how much I've done to compromise exactly what I want in life. Finally, I'm beginning to truely let the past stay where it is and press on towards the goal.
 
I'm an awfully slow leveler. XD

I'd say I'm about level 17-18 now.

And I'd have to say, the more you level, the harder it gets. But that's expected. :3

Leveling is hard due to a few "Status Ailments" lately, but just slap a "Remedy*coughPersonalTitlecough* " on me, and I'll be fine.

TIME TO GO MASS PRODUCING. :3

But seriously. It's getting harder and harder to level up as we go on. Of course we can do it, but imagine how tough it'll be once we reach past the twenties, and so on.
 
I am too. Im liek 14, and Id rate myself as like a 12. I dont have a particularly high opinion of meself. >.>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top