Lies about hidden things ingame

Ifrit-Inf3rno

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
6
Age
38
Website
www.ignite-gfx.com
Well 1st of all id like to say hey to yall, seeing as this is my 1st post and all, :D

But down to the point, as many (most) of you know people have posted things up on websites saying how to get these super hidden things in the game, and i was wondering which ones you guys and gals have heard?

the ones ive heard are:

Ressurecting Aeris

Gaining Sephiroth as a permanent party chararacter.

Wooden chocobo [ lol the guy who posted this said you have to steal godo's underpants from wutai then take them to the nearest forest and a wooden choco will appear ] along with other chocobo colours.


any others?
 
And the Cheese Weapon, offcourse ;).

And btw,
welcome3.jpg

^^
 
Last edited:
First of, the CHEESE WEAPON is real! :p
Secondly, you have to have a Gameshark to get Sephiroth as a playable character.
Thirdly, that wooden chocobo thing made me laugh.
Fourthly...

WELCOME to FFnet!!!! :D
 
I mast say that the most rumors i never hear so i don know abaut that thing and what i reed now this thing what u wrote i mast sa i am stund, sorry guys, aaaahhh yes i heard abaut sefirot thing but it have 1 isue i can not controle him in the game and that stand fore allso for sefirot sware i can have that sward but u cant use her.
 
Yes, Sephiroth is programmed so that you can't control him. Even if you hack him into your party, you unfortunately can't use him, or alter his materia/equipment. (And he'll always be at Lv50, so...) Same goes for Young Cloud, he'll be at Lv1 all the time.
 
I heard it's possible to have aeris back in the japanese version, but they took that out and added 2 new WEAPONS: Ruby and Emerald (or Sapphire, dun remember)
 
Last edited:
Thats jsut a glitch that got blown way out of proportion. You CAN'T get Aeris back without a hack file or gameshark. Has for the weapons...
I pretty sure they always exsisted in the Japanese version.
 
Any hear about where you can make the battle against Safer Sephiroth last more than one turn? It's fake, but I thought it'd be pretty interesting. o.0
 
Bah, I worded it wrong. As in, he can take more than one attack.

Edit:Meh...so long since I played it. I meant Sephiroth. You know....the final one. Who dies in one hit, and you can use Omnislash, even if you don't have it.
 
Last edited:
No. That must be a lie, glitch, or hack. I checked the code for FF7 on the internet and it automatically kills Sephiroth and then continues to go into the FMV movie.
 
Yeah, I know. Some people claim it's possible though. -_- Oh well.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top