Limit Breaks Disappearing

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
Hiya!

When I go into the status menu it shows that my characters have certain limit breaks (ones that they are said to have learned). Only, when I go into battle, they're not an option. I think it might have to do with levels (They're limit level 1) but the limit level seems to have not increased at all- not even the metre moves. They're about level 45 now and still limit level 1 (even though they've learned other limit breaks).
Is there something wrong with my game?
 
You gotta switch to the next level of the limit break.
 
Yeah, you can only use limit breaks of one level at a time in battle, and you need to set in the menu which level of limit breaks you want to use. Higher level limit breaks are usually stronger but taking longer time to charge. Changing level will also reset your limit break gauge to 0.
 
Whenever somebody's not aware of a facet in FF7, I am reminded of one of my friends. He had no idea how to catch a chocobo so he levelled up until he could beat the Zolom without breaking a sweat. Level 30 by the Zolom. Level 70 after the Temple Of The Ancients. And then his save got corrupted. :p

But basically, yeah, you have to set the Limit. Go to "Limit" in the menu, click on the level of limits that you want, and choose "Set" to get that Limit level.
 
FFnut said:
Whenever somebody's not aware of a facet in FF7, I am reminded of one of my friends. He had no idea how to catch a chocobo so he levelled up until he could beat the Zolom without breaking a sweat. Level 30 by the Zolom. Level 70 after the Temple Of The Ancients. And then his save got corrupted. :p
I just about cried when I read this.


Zerlinda - You'll be happy to know nothing is wrong with your game. Just go to the main menu and go to limit breaks. The rest is child's play
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top