forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 7, 2007 #1 lol funny ff AC movie.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=D8ATpkCv74E
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 7, 2007 #2 GHA SEEN IT! And yet still love it! Wait I think I posted this on here once before...I have TONS of these! http://youtube.com/watch?v=QrNqP-DoeS0 http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAa5SXYo2XI http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Ltffa7mlKs http://youtube.com/watch?v=OU_mhpLeCc4 http://youtube.com/watch?v=etR37PuzCpM http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mxfKmccUUs http://youtube.com/watch?v=r8tPdXskbzc http://youtube.com/watch?v=GPdWFsvfWbQ http://youtube.com/watch?v=rjaYM8juCmU http://youtube.com/watch?v=52BlwhAoqEM http://youtube.com/watch?v=eY73Q_qFmdY http://youtube.com/watch?v=KSakCD-tTww http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWJUCNSPktI http://youtube.com/watch?v=KII1i7Gvk8Q http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLEJb3ApU0E http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgF8nCIy9Is http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfFOloVlGps http://youtube.com/watch?v=rBmAPFuaWTM http://youtube.com/watch?v=i0WlpCP_K4k http://youtube.com/watch?v=JzWGi2MeNEA http://youtube.com/watch?v=SkzcVwuPyF0 http://youtube.com/watch?v=QO5ttylv2bk http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRtBgABvI0Q http://youtube.com/watch?v=wdk4PtO_mW4
GHA SEEN IT! And yet still love it! Wait I think I posted this on here once before...I have TONS of these! http://youtube.com/watch?v=QrNqP-DoeS0 http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAa5SXYo2XI http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Ltffa7mlKs http://youtube.com/watch?v=OU_mhpLeCc4 http://youtube.com/watch?v=etR37PuzCpM http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mxfKmccUUs http://youtube.com/watch?v=r8tPdXskbzc http://youtube.com/watch?v=GPdWFsvfWbQ http://youtube.com/watch?v=rjaYM8juCmU http://youtube.com/watch?v=52BlwhAoqEM http://youtube.com/watch?v=eY73Q_qFmdY http://youtube.com/watch?v=KSakCD-tTww http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWJUCNSPktI http://youtube.com/watch?v=KII1i7Gvk8Q http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLEJb3ApU0E http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgF8nCIy9Is http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfFOloVlGps http://youtube.com/watch?v=rBmAPFuaWTM http://youtube.com/watch?v=i0WlpCP_K4k http://youtube.com/watch?v=JzWGi2MeNEA http://youtube.com/watch?v=SkzcVwuPyF0 http://youtube.com/watch?v=QO5ttylv2bk http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRtBgABvI0Q http://youtube.com/watch?v=wdk4PtO_mW4
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 8, 2007 #3 LMAO!!!! I love these movies Gah!!!!! so funny!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztR-jIaQTnI another 1! MOD EDIT: Double posting is not allowed outside Spamtastic. Please be more careful Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2007
LMAO!!!! I love these movies Gah!!!!! so funny!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztR-jIaQTnI another 1! MOD EDIT: Double posting is not allowed outside Spamtastic. Please be more careful
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 8, 2007 #4 O_O WTF??? LMFAO! I love the sims two! That reminds me! I should upload some of my Final Fantasy Sims Videos! http://youtube.com/watch?v=CTdboqi2pAs http://youtube.com/watch?v=a6HBNt4bpW4&mode=related&search= <--- I LOVE THIS SONG! MOULINE ROUGE! http://youtube.com/watch?v=5D0KvN49lWI&mode=related&search= <---- ooookkkkaaayyyy....
O_O WTF??? LMFAO! I love the sims two! That reminds me! I should upload some of my Final Fantasy Sims Videos! http://youtube.com/watch?v=CTdboqi2pAs http://youtube.com/watch?v=a6HBNt4bpW4&mode=related&search= <--- I LOVE THIS SONG! MOULINE ROUGE! http://youtube.com/watch?v=5D0KvN49lWI&mode=related&search= <---- ooookkkkaaayyyy....
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 9, 2007 #5 Wow I have none. I would rather look at pics. lol
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 9, 2007 #6 well then my dear kelley we need to get you on youtube!
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 9, 2007 #7 LMAO Tifa-chan, where did you find that video of robot chicken ff7. I never saw that episode. lololol
LMAO Tifa-chan, where did you find that video of robot chicken ff7. I never saw that episode. lololol
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 9, 2007 #8 youtube, it is a god
Taedoe Freelancer Member Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 22 Age 38 Location Missouri Website www.kiagaming.net RPG Name Taedoe Apr 9, 2007 #9 This thread made my day!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 9, 2007 #10 XD this thread can make anyones day! *goesofftoyoutubetofindmore*
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 9, 2007 #11 try this one lol!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=wwLrgxtALWs
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 9, 2007 #12 OMFG COLLAGE SAGA! I have seen this but I still love it!
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 10, 2007 #13 This one is pretty gay but kinda funny......... kinda http://youtube.com/watch?v=JAyT0Pr9xdk Kadaj is super.... LMAO http://youtube.com/watch?v=n3xmnjgvdGc Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
This one is pretty gay but kinda funny......... kinda http://youtube.com/watch?v=JAyT0Pr9xdk Kadaj is super.... LMAO http://youtube.com/watch?v=n3xmnjgvdGc
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 10, 2007 #14 can't watch till after 8pm
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 10, 2007 #15 And why is that? You guys spend way to much time on youtube.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 10, 2007 #16 can't watch youtube in school mrs. smith will yell at me and I have work tonight
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 10, 2007 #17 I am sorry. You really do have no life.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 10, 2007 #18 no I don't XD
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 10, 2007 #19 wow you can actually get to youtube at school. lol, when i was in school, we had a blocker that made it so you couldn't go to any website. but..... we still had the anynomous proxy! LOL XD
wow you can actually get to youtube at school. lol, when i was in school, we had a blocker that made it so you couldn't go to any website. but..... we still had the anynomous proxy! LOL XD
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 11, 2007 #20 >.> we are working on trying to find a way around it here at school