.......lol

Mines block YouTube too, I hate that. I wish I could be uploading some videos while doing my work, the school computers are so fast.
 
Our school doens't block youtube but it does block photobucket which I hate because I could upload pics on photobucket 24/7
 
THIS IS SO FUNNY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFt0N8uLUtk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuvrtgiEH28&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JpGhNdYkGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO5M-W0YZ2Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqtLptzfyuM

This is from the con me and kelley go to called Another Anime Convention...and here are one of the skits, accually taken and done by one of my friends, and I am accually a member of this cosplay group now too ^__^ But these were so funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GePHihhYnw0

THIS WAS SO HOT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO-XKb4lQtc&mode=related&search=
 
Please just warn me if you do...I don't want to record it...then again. I could and just send it to Reason....
 
Yeah that would be awesome. But after awhile it wouldn't work. You are almost 18 and whos know what you guys will do after you turn 18.....I don't even want to think about it. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top