.......lol

You are going to graduate high school here....then when we do. We are going to get Jess. Then get go to OK and get Sammy. Save some money if we don't have enough. Maybe go visit Reason....all depends on how you feel and him too then go to Japan baby!
 
Then what was the point in the comment you made about dragging me along? You might have to do that with Sammy...but not me, and I don't think Jess will have to be either.
 
Yeah I know right. She has changed a lot since she moved to Farmington. Her Aunt doesn't let her do anything. So I wouldn't say thats brain washing her, its just forcing her to do what she doesn't want to.
 
Lets hope she doesn't change so much that she doesn't want to go to Japan...isn't she doing some army thing her Aunt signed her up for?
 
lol I wasn't aware that somebody that isn't yourself could just sign you up for the army. I thought you had to do that yourself. Because you know you could be taking a risk doing it.
 
I garentee her aunt if forcing her to sign up! I mean don't get me wrong, I have nothing against army or anything, I mean my uncle is part of it for god sake...but forcing someone to join...nahah!
 
Oh yeah I totally agree with that too. My dad was apart of the army and I love what they do for this country. But you are right. Forcing is totally out of the question!
 
*nods* Umhum....now if Jess wants to go of her own free will by some weird chance, then that is fine, but I know Jess isn't the type to do that, so you know it is her aunt.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top