Lolyay Brawl

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
I only made this here, 'cause I want to see what people can come up with. xD

<3

But, lately, I've been engulfing myself in Brawl. And at the tourney I went to (semi-finals, lolol), some dude accidentally paused it, and pressed A to spam, and it snapped a shot. I noticed that you could save them to an SD card. So, I just tested out a little bit.

But here's the problem. They save as .bin when you save them. Not .jpg or anything.

Stuck?

Use this:

(For SD CARDS ONLY!)

(Taken from IGN)

Taken from neogaf

Instructions:
1. Download the Brawl bin2jpeg software

There's also a web version compatible with OSX. As Firestorm perfectly put it: Save the output and host it yourself, his server cannot handle hotlinking and he will delete the pictures later!

Web version: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

2. Extract all the files to the same directory as your Brawl .bin photos (Should be saved on your SD card)
3. Click the bin2jpgall batch file, which should convert them to JPG format
4. Upload the pictures to an image host of your choice such as tinypic
5. Post!

You can get Dojo quality pictures with all the immaturity you want now.

So, here's a few of mine. They aren't, y'know, extraordinary or anything. But I was playing around. xD

AttackThePokeyman.jpg


CharizardAndYoshi.jpg


FalconPAUNCH.jpg


InAndOut.jpg


LucarioFinalSmash.jpg


LuigiFinalSmash.jpg


MetriodLink.jpg


TOONHERPES.jpg


ToonvsToon.jpg


WarioEatsWhip.jpg


Lulz, I think that last one is always there.

But anyway, post your own.

Or comment.

Or just make dirty innuendos about the pictures.

Do whatever, and enjoy. :3
 
I only made this here, 'cause I want to see what people can come up with. xD

<3

But, lately, I've been engulfing myself in Brawl. And at the tourney I went to (semi-finals, lolol), some dude accidentally paused it, and pressed A to spam, and it snapped a shot. I noticed that you could save them to an SD card. So, I just tested out a little bit.

But here's the problem. They save as .bin when you save them. Not .jpg or anything.

Stuck?

Use this:

(For SD CARDS ONLY!)

(Taken from IGN)

Taken from neogaf

Instructions:
1. Download the Brawl bin2jpeg software

There's also a web version compatible with OSX. As Firestorm perfectly put it: Save the output and host it yourself, his server cannot handle hotlinking and he will delete the pictures later!

Web version: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

2. Extract all the files to the same directory as your Brawl .bin photos (Should be saved on your SD card)
3. Click the bin2jpgall batch file, which should convert them to JPG format
4. Upload the pictures to an image host of your choice such as tinypic
5. Post!

You can get Dojo quality pictures with all the immaturity you want now.

So, here's a few of mine. They aren't, y'know, extraordinary or anything. But I was playing around. xD


Lulz, I think that last one is always there.

But anyway, post your own.

Or comment.

Or just make dirty innuendos about the pictures.

Do whatever, and enjoy. :3



Hydra!!! you gota Tell me!!! Is kirby still the Tiny pink ball o' doom!?
 
Hey, would anyone want to share their Brawl Friend code with me??? The "With Anyone" option seems to be causing trouble with some people... It just kicks me off, so I thought that maybe someone would want to join me in a match sometime... Just PM me your code, and I will give you mine as well.. (Sorry to rant on your thread Hydra)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top