Look alikes

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Have you ever seen someone who look just like someone you knew.

What I want to know is have this happened to you? Do you think this was quiet weird? Why are there people who look alike.
 
Last edited:
Meh, Avathar is my cousin's non-genetic twin
and Luis looks much like a close friend of mine, so yeh i see look alikes alot

so not to underestimate the topic, but is this a serious debate?

To add to the subject, why do some cats look alike, and so on with other species.............
it's just what happens sometimes coz there are TOO MANY people in this world that they can't all look diffrent than each other!!!
 
Last edited:
Moved to the Off-Topic section. Personally, I think there're some other thread that could come here too...but nevermind. :p
And there's a lot of people who say that I look like someone they know! =0
XD
I don't think that's weird Empress. :)
 
Avathar said:
Seriously, Luis, you look like this nice Equadorian chap I know.

^_~

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Me?? An Ecuadorian?? NEVER!!!
LMAO
Just kidding... at least I hope you said it in a good sense...
XD
 
Who you guys think I look like?
 
Uhh... I'm too bad for making comparisons... but I think you remind me of an actress... Nvm XD Goodnite ^^
 
Yeah its embarassing to walk up to someone who looks like someone you know and call to them and they look round at you and you realise it aint the person.

This has happened to me a few times.

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence.
 
dappa said:
Yeah its embarassing to walk up to someone who looks like someone you know and call to them and they look round at you and you realise it aint the person.

This has happened to me a few times.

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence.
Been there done that it was very embarressing because i just diddnt say hi i came up behind her and put my head on her shoulder and she thought i was someone else to and she started playing with my hair and then we looked at each other and we were both embarressed i apologised and laughed it off and she got pissed (scary scary scary) oh well i live on.
 
lol blackstar!
an dappa, there IS a slight resemblance with trezeguet (I'm a french football fan! ;frf )

And i already said about seeing a lot of look alikes, go figure what happens when:
- I jump out on people (but that was years ago :D)
- Gave a slight tickle to a girl once at her side :D ( a move i do alot!)
- Made it look like I'm going to hit a man with my car :D
There's MUCH more......but i think that's enough
 
O_O yes. There was this girl my freshmen year of high school who looked EXACTLY like my sis! *she's my best friend but she's more like a sis, so I call her sis* It was so weird it wasnt even funny. She was a senior and we were freshmen, so it was like one copy was leaving the next comming in XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O yes. There was this girl my freshmen year of high school who looked EXACTLY like my sis! *she's my best friend but she's more like a sis, so I call her sis* It was so weird it wasnt even funny. She was a senior and we were freshmen, so it was like one copy was leaving the next comming in XD

Are you sure it wasn't rly that way??

dappa said:
Yeah its embarassing to walk up to someone who looks like someone you know and call to them and they look round at you and you realise it aint the person.

This has happened to me a few times.

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence

Yeah! Kind of! :)
 
dappa said:
Yeah its embarassing to walk up to someone who looks like someone you know and call to them and they look round at you and you realise it aint the person.

This has happened to me a few times.

At my workplace people tell me I look like that french footballer tresagee though I dont see the resembalence.
Tell me about it!

A couple of years back I walked up to this kid who I thought was my friend. I put my arm around him and everything. I pulled him away and started walking and talking with him about a girl that wanted to talk to him. He keeps saying what are you talking about. So I finally stop and get a good look at him. It wasn't my friend. It was some random guy. He probably thought I was crazy.
 
If your hanging out on this site you probably are crazy ;ble. But lets face it were all crazy in one way or another.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top