looks

who do you think looks better Tifa Lockheart or Aeris


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
lol, Tifa....and you don't have to double post. You can edit your posts. ^_^
 
Cmon, Tifa! Shes just so perfect. Shes nice, Beautiful, and has a great personality. Now before someone who votes aeris/aerith mentions it. Yes tifa does have massive breasts. But in my opinion she was hotter in Advent children anyways. Plus tifa dosnt gloat about her body. And Tifa DOES NOT have sexual intercoruse for money, or even tons of men, i think shes still a virgin, so shes not a "slut" as i have heard many, many, MANY times.

To finish this off, even though tifa is great. Yuna still stands on the top of my list.

PS: Stupid question but how do i change my user title? Like right now i am a te-rexaur snack.
 
Last edited:
Click on the FFNET Guild in the top of the forum, and click on the option to 'Change Custom Title'.
 
Staircase said:
Cmon, Tifa! Shes just so perfect. Shes nice, Beautiful, and has a great personality. Now before someone who votes aeris/aerith mentions it. Yes tifa does have massive breasts. But in my opinion she was hotter in Advent children anyways. Plus tifa dosnt gloat about her body. And Tifa DOES NOT have sexual intercoruse for money, or even tons of men, i think shes still a virgin, so shes not a "slut" as i have heard many, many, MANY times.

To finish this off, even though tifa is great. Yuna still stands on the top of my list.

PS: Stupid question but how do i change my user title? Like right now i am a te-rexaur snack.


LOL! WTF??? I laughed so hard at this post I had to quote it!

I voted for Tifa - Sweet, delicate, and annoyingly-I-know-I'm-desireable personality of Aeries was not attractive whatsoever.
 
of course i like Tifa better because i'm the real Tifa.but i'm not saying Aeris is ugly or anything.she's pretty too i just think Tifa(which is me)is prettier.
 
reasoniamalive said:
I voted for Tifa - Sweet, delicate, and annoyingly-I-know-I'm-desireable personality of Aeries was not attractive whatsoever.

The time i replayed FFVII, i named Aeris "easy", so then it was like:

"Hey, Cloud. I'm easy."

Aeris, even in looks, is overrated. Tifa is quite better in every aspect, in my opinion.
 
i like tifa beter so got to go with tifa as my choice ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top