Lost

Hydra said:
Big spoilers here buddy. =P

I read it lots. It answers a few questions, rest assured. O.o

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Numbers
Oh, I've read that before. ;)
Guess what though? The producers officially announced the viewers will never find out what the numbers mean, I'll try to find the page where they said that. Kinda a put-down, isn't it?
 
Yggdrasill said:
Oh, I've read that before. ;)
Guess what though? The producers officially announced the viewers will never find out what the numbers mean, I'll try to find the page where they said that. Kinda a put-down, isn't it?
Oh, dang.

It seems you know a lot more than me then. =P I'm still clueless to a lot.

And never? At all? That is a big let-down. =/
 
Hydra said:
Oh, dang.

It seems you know a lot more than me then. =P I'm still clueless to a lot.

And never? At all? That is a big let-down. =/
Yup, we'll never discover what they mean. =(
They also said the monster is "supposed" to be fully revealed at the end of Season 3, don't get your hopes up though. =P
I don't know where their going with the monster though: A massive cloud of Black-smoke which can change forms, has mechanical sounds and reads people's memories? There's way to many things to even give an answer as to what it is, at the moment it could be either two things though: A machine or something biologically alive. Here's a very good picture of it:
smoky1rf.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top