Love Triangle

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Have you ever been in one? Is it wrong to like someone that already in a relionship?
 
I'm in one now. I still don't know how I gotten myself into this. Of course I not going to act on that. I mean I real close friends with both of them.
 
I'm kinda in one right now, it's a pretty bad feeling being the minority in the situation, but one girl understands and I think the other is starting to as well.
 
I hate this really, I think I found the perfect guy for me and well he is dating my best friend.
 
I am not sure, might be in one now. I think there are 2 girl that like me, they show interest anyway. And this is a wierd position for me since I am not used to it, plus that I like them both as well so I don't really know what to do :)
 
Im my experience one member gets hurt no matter what but ive been in one before and in the someone was hurt very badly but its sorta ok now i guess.
 
I really am falling for this guy, but I can't do anything. Ha, ha my other friend is kinda in a triangle but not with anyone. She is between me and this super hott guy ahe knows. I really like him, he really like me, but he have cold feet and I have cold feet. I called her to tell or ask him something and he do the same. I really don't have a problem talking to him on the phone, but he really is scared. I can't believe how shy he is, if you look at him you wouldn't even notice it.
 
It's nothing fun about it, but it's pretty weird being in one. I never felt this way about a guy.
 
yep i've been through this with marius. i've always found myself drawn 2 her even when she was with her ex. so i remained her friend.then he n her split cuz well he started actin a fool. i was the one she turned 2 4 comfort n 2 my amazement our relationship evolved n2 what it is now. she always knew how i felt about her but she felt like she had 2 respect the relationship she was currently into. n im not gonna lie i was trying 2 pull all the strings to get her away from him. n i knew i was wrong 4 dat cuz he was a good friend 2 me at the time. well once he did his dirt then she let him go. n i was the lucky ninja knucklehead she went to. thats her new nic name 4 me now. so to b honest goodguyz normally finish last depending on how much they can really take. n also how much their willing 2 go through especially when ur in love with that person as well.
 
Once, yes. A lot of people got hurt too.... <_<;;

And Empress, not to stray off topic, but go for it. If he feels the same towards you, a friend sacrificed isn't much compared to the years you could be together. But you wouldn't know unless you tried.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top