Love?

Do you believed in love?

  • Yes

    Votes: 30 78.9%
  • No

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Its gay

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Don't really care

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Others

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    38
Yeah, of course I believe in Love.
It normally happens when you least expect it though and when you're not exactly looking for it.
 
Yeah whatever you said.
 
All of you who don't believe in love probably haven't felt that "special" feeling yet. =P And even if you have, it probably wasn't the feeling of love. Probably a feeling of longing. I used to get thems. XD

Once you find someone comfortable to spend weeks on end with, there's nothing else you can question. =P
 
^Make that, "today's Valentines Day!"

But Valentine's is just another commercial holiday, designed to get people to buy stuff. And for guys who normally wouldn't to try and get all "Romantic."

So even though some would say that it's romantic, I find nothing good of this holiday that actually has anything to do with real love. It's just another day to me. XP
 
Yggdrasill said:
Yeah, of course I believe in Love.
It normally happens when you least expect it though and when you're not exactly looking for it.
Agreed thats what happened to me.
 
yes i do believe in love. it stalked ..i mean found me..j/kiddin wolfy. it can b a surprise for some of us. most of us don't even realize it could b sittin right in front of u as ur best friend.
 
Well I'm almost sure that guy my age falling in love would be just premature and untimely, kind of like the dogs chasing the cars;
Neither the hounds want to drive the cars, neither the guys want to get married
 
Love just fucks you up, really. I declared my love for too many lassies this year. And it left me feeling much worse off. So if someone is a no shower, it usually means something.
 
I believe in Love. Eveytime I see a Picture of BoA* this korean singer who is hot and sweet. I get this happy feeling inside of me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top