Love?

Do you believed in love?

  • Yes

    Votes: 30 78.9%
  • No

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Its gay

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Don't really care

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Others

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    38
I wish that I had somebody to share my love with them. All my attempts have been in vain. Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to find that special girl.

-Jhimian
 
I believe in love. A lot actually as I wouldnt be here without love.... but what I really want to know is if you can love more than one person in that way?
 
i belive you need love to surive in the world and that their is someone out there for anyone to love you just have to find that person and tell him/her
 
I wish I could tell her how I feel about her, I mean... its just her friends that I'm worried about. How will they react if I do ask her out.
 
Spec said:
I live for love =o
As do I. (what can i say im a hopeless romantic)
 
I'm afraid I cannot settle. I do believe love is out there, but I also believe in the 'one and only' factor. I see people everday who are unsatisfied with their relationships but are in one just to be in one. I do feel sad when I don't have anyone to speak my mind to or to go places with. My patience is very little, so I hurt sometimes when I think I may drift through life without meeting my 'one and only', but I also don't want to settle. It's a toss up but I believe my patience will reward me in the long run!
 
Love is what I live for. Everyone needs to feel this great feeling. I'm pretty sure you all will find that special someone. I haven't been that lucky in life but, I'm looking still for my real life Squall.
 
I cannot settle with anyone, that is what I hate about myself. I never could, I trying to change that about me. It's just so hard.
 
I do not believe that I could even exsist without the longing for the one who may find me someday. Of course I believe in love; sometimes love is all that matters to me.
 
Love, love is the thing that makes us human, and if I have this much love for one person, then am I more human, than the regular human!?
 
I agree with you there.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top