Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar May 19, 2005 #1 Anyone here listen to loveline, w/ Dr Dre and Adam Corola. I used to listin to it until they took it off the air in chicago.
Anyone here listen to loveline, w/ Dr Dre and Adam Corola. I used to listin to it until they took it off the air in chicago.
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS May 19, 2005 #2 Dr. Dre? LOL, anyway Dr. Drew called up Mancow this morning and was talking about it.
Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar May 19, 2005 #3 sry bout the spelling, spelling isn't my best
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster May 20, 2005 #4 I used to watch them when they were on MTV, but I don't listen to them at all on the radio.
Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar May 21, 2005 #5 by the amount of responds to this, i can see how popular loveline is lol
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 23, 2005 #6 I would but they could on at one o'clock in the morning so I would have to stay up late and I don't feel like being tired in the morning.
I would but they could on at one o'clock in the morning so I would have to stay up late and I don't feel like being tired in the morning.
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Jun 2, 2005 #7 I don't listen to "loveline."
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS Jun 3, 2005 #8 johnnylumpkin said: I don't listen to "loveline." Click to expand... You also suck at life.