Loz, Yazoo, or Kadaj?

Which do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    11
ur right much better.lol :D
 
he's hot he's on FIYA!!!;fih SORRY RENO I CHEATED ON U!!! :( ............................again!;dev lol
 
haha..lol u :D r right...i'm drunk;dru again.. it had 2 b reno;che lol...thank u i feel much better now.;res
 
well it was a hard choice between Kadaj and Yazoo for me,but i picked Kadaj ^_^
there is something nice about him,but im not sure what it is...yet ^^
 
a pint all by me lonesome...im much gooder now ..lol
 
its all right i woke up next 2 dreamo..long story short my D.R. :D
 
Last edited:
Gackt Camui said:
Ah I am sorry. You didn't have anybody that would go with you? lol
its ok till next friday :D
 
ROCKIN!!!!;woo;jiv
 
I can not wait! I am so excited. I have recorded them all so far...they are just so much fun. lol

Anyways Loz is most definetly the better character.
 
id have to say kadaj, only coz he has a much greater role than any of the others...and he's really the only 1 that gives cloud a challenge out of the 3
 
lol...ive watched it bout 7 times...i think im gonna hire it out this wkend and watch it sum more...i love it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top