Loz, Yazoo, or Kadaj?

Which do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    11

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Who do you like best? It don't just say Kadaj because he turns into Sephiroth. Give other important resons other then he turns into Sephiroth. If you met them on the street which would you think is cooler.

Well you guys already know, Loz is my favorite. He sexy, strong, and cooler. He fights more with his hands then weapons. Of course half way he uses that thing on his arm. But overall he my favorite.
 
Last edited:
I can't even remember who is who! I saw the movie once, and they all seemed the same to me lol. Well, you mention the guy that fights with his hands, he's a lil different I guess, but I was mixing up the other 2 all the time especially.
 
I like Yazoo (if he's the one with the Gunblade looking weapon). Although, it's been awhile and Kadaj and Yazoo do look alot alike, so I could be mixing up the names.
 
It's not a gunblade, the Velvet Nightmare is a gun while the gunblade doesn't fire projectiles!
Anyways, it's been a long time since I last saw that movie
 
Slider said:
It's not a gunblade, the Velvet Nightmare is a gun while the gunblade doesn't fire projectiles!
Anyways, it's been a long time since I last saw that movie

That's why she said gunblade lookin' anyway i don't like any of them, they're just plain weird and their outfits are gy. They all act like som cult group too.
 
I says Kadaj again. I love his addituted and his obsession with Kaa-san! I also love his double bladed sword Souba, as it is called.
 
Double bladed sword. I could make a comment right now, but I think it would be best maybe not to! Anyways. I still say Loz, I agree with Empress
 
Andrew Scaves said:
That's why she said gunblade lookin' anyway i don't like any of them, they're just plain weird and their outfits are gy. They all act like som cult group too.

Good Point!

1- but I believe/hope Zero's a guy
2- I fully agree with you bout those 3
 
[I have to agree with Tifa Kadaj ;wel he's slick and caniving.Mother should be proud of him. ;res
 
but even so Loz seems to take on sephiroth's appearance.A true sign of brotherhood but i love how spiteful Kadaj can be.devilish;def
 
Kadaj, definately.

And marius-78, there's an edit button, just so you know. Aside from Spamtastic, try not to double and triple post. ^^
 
Gackt Camui said:
Ah I didn't like Yazoo either. He was the girlyish out of all of them. And he was a lame character
yep loz was cooler than yazoo 2 me 2 :D .plus loz kicked more ass than him 2. :p 6c7352a21be5d3f1469ab22aff1b6357.gif
 

Attachments

  • 6c7352a21be5d3f1469ab22aff1b6357.gif.jpg
    6c7352a21be5d3f1469ab22aff1b6357.gif.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 208
yep and he's built like a viking,sexy!!;vik
 
Well...not really
loz.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top