Lufenian Equipment Guide

Is this guide useful?

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your a idiot

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

UltimaFenrir

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
36
Location
Nibelheim
Occupation
High School Graduate
I recently decided to try to get a couple of the Lufenian Equipment to see the difficulty it was hard for me at first till I had a plan I wanna share it (no assholes and critics)

Note it only works 70% of the Time

Requirments:

Cloud

Abilities:
Slash Blow- Omnislash V5
Counterattack
First Strike
EX Critical Boost
EXP to EX Force

Equipment:
Fenrir
Genji Shield
Genji Helm
Genji Armor

Accessories:
Gaia Ring
Muscle Belt x2
Champion Belt
Sniper Eyex2
Sniper Soul
Berserker Ring
First to Victory
Sturm und Drang

Summon:
Alexander (Manual and Auto)

first fight a opponent at Level 100 then kill him/her till you have full EX gauge.

exit and enter again till you see a card with a #7.

figure out the rest.
 
Last edited:
I got Lufenian Cap,bangle,Hairpin, Edge, robes, and Jacket in under 34 mins thanks to my plan.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top