lulus ultimate weapon?

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
ive heard lulus ultimate weapon(celestial weapon, whatever) is an onion kid doll! is this true? (something about thunderbolts :confused: ) keep in mind, ive never played X, dont have a ps2, if i did, i would pillage the gamestop looking for this game.. :D just sos ya know, onion kids are the ultimate job! just kidding...sorta. theyre your starting class in ff3, and if you collect the super rare onion equipment, the game loses all challenge.(kinda like that orlandu guy..) anyway, just thought that was neat, as they would put a probably forgotten thing in a modern ff game. ...onion kids rock!! :p

ive also heard she has a kitten sith doll, a cactuar doll, and other awesome doll weapons!! shell probably be my favorite character!! (just from looking at a distance what the game is like however)

just thought id get this off my mind...
 
Haha yeah, Lulu has some pretty funny weapons. And when she attacks physically, she bows down, places her doll on the ground, and the doll struts over to the enemy and headbutts (well it looks like it) the target!
 
Lulu's Celestial Weapon - Onion Knight
To obtain: Go back to Baaj Temple after unlocking it with co-ordinates, and fight the boss Geosegno (about 33,000 HP). Then, dive into the ruins, and find it in the main screen. This is a hidden weapon.

Lulu's Venus Crest - In the farplane gate during your second visit. You don't have to have completed the story to get it.

Lulu's Venus Sigil - Dodge 200 consecutive lightning bolts in the thunder plains, and it will appear in the chest beside Rin's travel agency. Note: You cannot exit the screen or save between doing this. It has to be ALL AT ONE POINT, hence consecutive.

Abilities: [Break Damage Limit], [Triple Overdrive], [Magic Booster], [One MP Cost]

enjoy
 
ShadowHeart said:
Haha yeah, Lulu has some pretty funny weapons. And when she attacks physically, she bows down, places her doll on the ground, and the doll struts over to the enemy and headbutts (well it looks like it) the target!
they do a back flip, and do a kick. I think that Onion Kid does a sword uppercut though. It is one of the 4 Celestial Weapons I do have completed (I have all of them) as for the ones I have completed, I have Nirvana, Masamune, Godhand, and Onion Kid. I am trying to finish Spirit lance, and then I'll work on World Champion next. I'm saving Ultima Weapon for last (or Caladbolg if you're blatantly American, even though I am too... I'm always last... don't make fun of me because of my problems)
 
I have most of the weapons completed.

Godhand
Caladbolg
Nirvana
Spirit Lance
Masamune

I hate Blitzball as it's too time consuming, so that turned me off playing Wakka, and I don't have the patience to dodge 200 lightning bolts, so I don't have Lu's
 
Mong00se said:
I have most of the weapons completed.

Godhand
Caladbolg
Nirvana
Spirit Lance
Masamune

I hate Blitzball as it's too time consuming, so that turned me off playing Wakka, and I don't have the patience to dodge 200 lightning bolts, so I don't have Lu's


*shows off* I got them all :P
Well..I do have them all but I got a friend to do the dodge the lightening game becuse I'm totaly hopless at it, he-he :)
 
The lightning dodging wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It sure didn't feel like it took 200 :p
 
It was bad for me, I think my record was as low as 40 something, i'd always get zapped well before 200 :(
Normaly i'm good at timeing stuff but I found that hard..and the skipping game in FF9, i just can't do that kinda thing in FF games i guess, heh.
 
Well I sucked horribly at that rope skipping in FF9. I'm not sure I even got passed 10 jumps... lol. Then the lightning dodging was a lot easier.. for me at least.
 
Lucky =P maybe i'll practice that. I think my record for skpping was just over 100, far off 1000 :/
 
You two... The jumprope game I completely sucked @ at first, then the second half hour I got to like 393. It's all in the fingers baby!
The lightning dodging wasn't difficult... what was difficult was dodging the seizures as a result from the screen flashing 300 times!!! I feel really bad for those who are epilleptic. :( They don't get to enjoy things like pressing one botton excessively over, and over...and over...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... zzzzzzzzzzap!!!!

Edit:
Sorry, the best weapons are the celestials - I had previously thought they were the one's you customize - but I didn't realize that they don't have the <Ignore Defense> auto-ability when your Hp and Mp are high (depends on whether your character is a physical attacker - such as Auron, Rikku, Wakka, and Tidus; or a magic user - such as Kimahri, Yuna, or Lulu)
Anyway, Celestials are the way to go - and If you only get two or three, that's really all you need!
 
Last edited:
Trying to dodge 200 bolts is enough to make you go insane. This is why my Lulu had the Fatal Cait Sith through most of the game :p
 
Re: so I acutally...

Awesome! :D

It took me one try using the PAL version. I love the one minute glitch. :D US version is a lot harder. That, Lulu's, and Kimharis are the hardest. In my opinion, of course. :P
 
Re: so I acutally...

We need to avoid 200 thuderbolts in order to receive Lulu's sigil, right?

























I evaded 300 :D Didn't know how many I needed to avoid... :D :D :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top