lulus ultimate weapon?

Re: so I acutally...

No, I'm sure that's the final prize.

Good job. It took me around 15 tries on the US version. I didn't know it was harder in that version. You just need to get at least 13 balloons and only get hit up to 2 times to win.
 
Re: so I acutally...

Also hated the butterfly minigame for the Spirit Lance. Was it the Spirit Lance? o.0
 
Re: so I acutally...

Yes it was the spirit lance and i didnt find that one very hard what so ever...i thought the Chocobo racing was the hardest US version
 
Re: so I acutally...

Well, if you took too long finishing, it can't be helped. The best way to go is to get all the balloons on that first ledge by getting in front of the Chocobo Trainer. Let her get the first balloon, then go to the right and get in front of her. And although I can't verify this, I've heard that holding all the shoulder buttons down helps, but I can swear that was for the FFVII Chocobo races.
 
Re: so I acutally...

Definitely for FFVII - I tried everything my first few tries (when I first played through.) From now on, I don't even attempt it unless I've had a cup of cocoa and a massage first J/K
:D
Nimble fingers, quick thinking and a lot of patience will get the sigil.

Now if only I could pay someone 100,000 gil to dodge those damned lightning bolts for me. :)
 
Ok, I HAD to write this (and I'll probably spam a little by posting it in two or three other spots because of importance.) I found an 'EASY' way to dodge lightning!
In the second main area, (after the travel agency) right when you start out - walk northwest until you come to the lake in this area. Where I stood was the corner of the lake (where you could either walk up-left diagonally on the d-pad to go towards the west side of the plains, or right/up-right on the d-pad to go towards the east and north ends of the plain respectively.) Lightning here dodges as follows: first bolt in about 8-10 seconds, followed by a 2-3 second interval 2nd bolt. It may sound a little odd at first, but once you get the timing down it is SO easy! I dodged, waited a few seconds and dodged again; ran back to the edge of the lake again and waited a few more seconds and repeated. Doing this, I was able to dodge 230 bolts in a little over 45 minutes (I think, I didn't time myself - but will next time) all this while STILL FIGHTING! I was able to capture all the fiends in the calm lands AND get the sigil very easily.
Secondly - I wanted to note this because in addition to the sigil, you also get a) 2x MP sphere for dodging 20, b) 3x Str. sphere for 50, c) 3x Hp sphere for dodging 100, and d) 4x Megalixer for 150. I'm currently working on a Tidus-only challenge, and those Str. spheres and Hp spheres will come in handy - especially early on in the game! Best of luck (you won't need it!)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top