M.C The Max new pic

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
0302li6.jpg


0381zg3.jpg


332dw7.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have a few more but somehow they won't upload. I have like 20 new pics.

bom210041151605691xn4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ha, ha here is a blast from the past. These are kinda new since I just got them yersterday, but they aren't really new. I used to have them, but my computer had deleted them when it crashed.

3324512fv0.jpg


mylastbreath1121506717bt4.jpg


3324522rr5.jpg


3324502gg5.jpg


Btw, I',m stiil uploading the new pics. :)
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
I have a few more but somehow they won't upload. I have like 20 new pics.

bom210041151605691xn4.jpg

Alright!

I admit I encourage cat lovers :D
 
Ok now back to the new M.C The Max pics.

bom210041151605774pa5.jpg


bom210041151605297ci0.jpg


bom210041151605620km2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I also have this, here is all the months I have, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06. I'm not going to post the rest unless you guys want to see the rest.

f00090791531755ky3.jpg


I went to like five or six different sites to get this brand new collection. I know some of the best M.C The Max came from Mnet, the one of them at the awards I got from this girl from Pop Culture Forum. I seen another pic that goes with that on on Image Navar so I may get that one today if it works right. Most Image Navar pics usually are very hard to download.

Well here are some more.

(Wow, he looks so young on here.)
rkdals01031124175506yr9.gif


kids20030120140144c2050zm8.jpg


mylastbreath1121506664hm5.jpg


bom210041151605257ak3.jpg


mylastbreath1143975533jh5.jpg


f00090794383280jo5.jpg


f000907946848mj2.jpg


rkdals01031124175558nb5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ok more M.C The Max news. What is going on, why do they want to split up my boys?

Here is what I got from Soompi!

Last February 22, "U Eye Entertainment", handling the group MC the MAX, announced that they had decided to disband the group because Lee Soo (Vocal, Guitar), Jeon Min Hyeok (Drum) and Je Lee Yoon (Bass) have no intentions to do activities.

However, an MC the MAX member denied the disbanding issue. "This announcement is only from U Eye Entertainment".

There has been a contract problem between the two sides. Since June of last year, MC the MAX and U Eye Entertainment have been going through legal procedures on the contract. U Eye has even applied for a prohibition for the group not to be able to use the name "MC the MAX" but the court did not favor the management.

Because of this court decision, the group is still using the name "MC the MAX" and have decided to continue their activities. However, U Eye said that it will be forming MC the MAX with new members, which led to this announcement of the disbanding of the present group.

This issue still needs more time before it could be resolved.

Credits ~ KBS World Radio + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom
 
Ok now I hear that the new boys already doing stuff under their name.

See here, from Soompi.

The new MC the max single isn't by MC the max themselves, but the so-called 'second generation' group.

Apparently, MC the max signed a contract with another company which offered more money, and their old company recruited three other people for the 2nd generation cover. I think that a week ago, the old company let out an announcement that MC the max was 'disbanded' and were going to be replaced by the 'second generation' group. MC the max (original) denied that they were disbanded. I'm not sure what is going to happen with the group's name. There can't be two MC the Maxs...
 
If you sick of them, then don't check out threads based on them.
 
Yeah that is right, no one mess with my boys. Not even the new M.C the Max.
 
Wow, I just notice that pic of M.C The Max at the awards isn't from last year. Its from the year after last. How I know? It is becausethe lead singer's hair is down to his shoulders on that pic and last year he cut his hair. So it can't be from last year.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top