M.C The Max Pics! (56kb warning)

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
mctm11.jpg
ol.jpg
 
Last edited:
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

j_7.jpg
a0cf07f1.jpg


f885948f.gif
5127cf16.gif
 
Last edited:
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

..........
 
Last edited:
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

Empresscrystal, do you happen to a know a site with songs of this band? 'cause, sure, pictures are nice, but i'm rather interested in the music they play instead of how they look. :p :rolleyes:
 
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

Here are a few more.

mybabies3.jpg


d0fb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

^^Well, I have listened to their songs you showed me (and to some more clips found on youtube), and they have really beautiful ones there, well, I automatically find Japanese very appealing to me, that helps :)^^teehee
 
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

They not japanese, but korean.

You think these a lot of pics, you should see how many I have on both of my computers. I think I have like 300 or more. :D
 
Last edited:
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

It is ok.
 
Re: M.C The Max Pics!

I feel sorry for dial-up users who try to load this thread with all the pics. Can we keep it to two or three per post please? :)

I've edited the thread name to warn members on dial-up.
 
Ok I guess, but I done posting pics of them anywhere.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top