Madden 2006

alfaitha

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
104
Age
40
:) Hey, anyone other than me just can't wait for madden 2006. I've already mastered Madden 2005 by now, I cann beat anybody, and the computer's no longer as challenging. It's pretty easy to play an entire undefeated season now, with almost any team (even the Raiders).

I can't wait until EA's next installment to the Madden series, and guess who's gonna be on the cover? None other than my favorite quarterback, Donovan McNabb. There are also new innovative features like QB Vision Control, and QB Precision Placement which will make the game all the more thrilling.

Man I'm excited! :D
 
I wonder if the curse will continue. :p
 
Oh god no, that would break my heart. i look forward to seeing the Eagles win the Superbowl this year, i'm serious.
 
I wonder what it's like to see your team in the Superbowl. (since my team has never been there) :(
 
McNabb was on the cover of the last ESPN game, nothing special.
 
Unless a new game just came out, 2k5 was Terrel Owens, not McNabb.
 
Thank you for correcting that Spiff... Who do you root for? My guess is the Lions?
 
Without a doubt!

golions.gif
 
I like that team a lot too. in fact, my current Madden franchise is with the Lions. Charles Rogers is something special, and along Roy Williams, Joey Harrington, Kevin Jones, and that newly drafted rokie reciever, I look forward to seeing them deeply seeded in the playoffs within the next three years.
 
Well, I'm still hoping but I see the Eagles going to Detroit this year.
 
Yes. Superbowl XL is in Detroit.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top