Maester Semour sexy?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I think Maester Semour is one of the hottest charaters to be in a video game. I wish I had something like him.

Do anyone agree with me?
 
*shrugs* If you really think so. I dunno, I thought everyone like a certain other 'Mother-loving' Bishounen...:p

Although that hair is pretty cool. He could totally inpale someone with his hair.
 
He must have borrowed Cloud's hairgell.
And i actually think Seymour's one of the ugliest male characters :D , besides the cool hairdue. ;)
 
And Cloud borrowed it from Mary.

Anyway, he was just another character to me and didn't seem special.
 
Avathar said:
He must have borrowed Cloud's hairgell.
And i actually think Seymour's one of the ugliest male characters :D , besides the cool hairdue. ;)
I'm not saying he cute just sexy...I mean his body is so hott and he so tall. To me he ok looking like for looks I would give him a 3 but his body and height about a 9.
 
His face just isn't appealing, i think. :/
seymour.jpg


This guy is certainly one of the hottest male characters :rolleyes: :D
ss-037.jpg
 
Well, after he...well, after a certain point in the story, he gets those veins. He's definitely my second favorite FF villain, next to Kefka. His back story and reasoning, while a bit over-used today, is what I found particularly interesting.
 
Avathar said:
His face just isn't appealing, i think. :/
seymour.jpg


This guy is certainly one of the hottest male characters :rolleyes: :D
ss-037.jpg

YES!
^_^;;; Ehehe...
But as for the in-game theory...
STILL NO!
Auron owns all in that game. End of story.
 
i can agree with you! so dont feel alone kat is here!
seymour there is somthing that makes him sexy... his hair, his eyes,....maybe his voice?... :o

sorry if i sound like im making fun of seymour, but have any of you guys seen him in his wedding outfit? lol its hilarious! especially that little hat!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D The first one that says it on this forum. ^_____^It IS hilarious.

Seymour's_Wedding_2.jpg


(Oh, and btw: you shouldn't double post ;), there's an edit button. ^^)
 
lol thanks!

i wonder how he fits all his hair under that little hat..... i wonder how much cloud's hair gel costs lol :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seymour's_Wedding_2.jpg

Oh cool, I have that very same pic. :D

It in my collection on my old computer. :(

It so good to see it once more. Since it is so hard to do anything with my old computer. I can't even look at a decent pic.
 
Staircase said:
Yea... Seymore is.. .eh. But damn does yuna look good with that hairdoo 0.0
lol, true. Seymour is an unsent too. That makes him...less attractive. Not that we was in the first place.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top