Maester Semour sexy?

Kat said:
that weird smile is very eevil,i never liked him from the first time you meet him in the game,i knew he had to be the bad guy.....seymour...creepy
Well, the first time I saw him. I was started to liked him. I knew he was a bad guy, but didn't really think about it that much. It was so fun in the begining when he you can play as him. :D
 
I think it was called Reniem. It's a hell to get his Overdrive up, but it's PRETTY. And it totally overkills the Sinspawn. So, yeah. It's fun to see.
 
lol, i never saw his overdrive :(... anyway, i think hes creepy :D gotta love the hair though XD! So...spiky and...blue! I like blue :P
 
twitches 0.+ that dudes ugly, if he was a girl, he would prolly get picked up by chicks i hate him....
 
Yeah...I couldn't stand his character in the game. He drove me nuts...I am so glad that towards the end of the game you give him a piece of your mind! I LOVE IT!
 
i am about to laugh on this as i would definitely say no for this as semour is the ugliest character i had ever seen in final fantasy, he is just irritating to watch at him
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top